* Foto old Sulawesi, tribes on Sulawesi and ancient sites: link
List of kings of Tanete
1. Imaddolange Daeng Ngilu
2. Karaeng Makkarodda
3. Imannojengi Daeng Tiro
4. Mappijappu Daeng jarre
5. Puang Abd Syukur Dg Pabeta
Kingdoms in Bulukumba region
Begin of the sixteenth century was the beginning of the development of small kingdoms in Bulukumba in terms of economy, defense and, as well, could exercise their power so well as ruler of the kingdom. It’s just that threats and challenges often come and go.
The first kingdom in Bulukumba was Kajang Amma Toa. There are some other small kingdoms in Bulukumba.
Kingdoms in Bulukumba region century 16 until century 20:
(kerajaan = kingdom)
In the 16th-17th century the kingdom of Bone and the kingdom of Gowa fought in the seizure of power territory ie bangkeng buki ‘area, which is in the area of Bulukumba now.
Finally, these two kingdoms re-reconcile and supported the kings in Bulukumba to maintain their territories.
Because they already know the cunning of the Dutch and its allies, they pitted all the kings to fight each other. Because the Dutch thought if all the kingdom were united, it is more difficult to master them.
Map of South Sulawesi (incl. Boeloekoemba) in 1909
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah Bulukumba: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Bulukumba
– Kerajaan di Bulukumba: http://kerajaanbira.blogspot.co.id/2016/05/beberapa-kerajaan-di-bulukumba.html
– Sejarah Bulukumba: http://www.karebaterkini.com/2016/10/sejarah-bulukumba-dari-sejarah-penamaan.html
– Sejarah Bulukumba: http://anha-cess.blogspot.co.id/2008/02/sejarah-bulukumba.html