The kingdom of Padangguni is a kingdom of the Tolaki People; located on Sulawesi, District Kolaka, prov. South East Sulawesi.
The title of the king is Mokole.
* Foto sultanate of Padangguni: below
About the king
20 Juni 2001
The coronation of Abdul Azis Riambo with the title of Sultan Anakia Mokole Bunduwula XII Inea Sinumo Wuta Mbinotiso was held in front of Tolaki Kingdom of Padangguni people.
Sultan Abdul Aziz Riambo Anakia Mokole Bunduwala XII.
History of the kingdom
Padangguni Kingdom is a small kingdom in the region of Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi. The people of this kingdom came from the ancient Tolaki tribe which to this day still exist by maintaining the ancient tradition inherited from generation to generation from their ancestors.
The ancient Tolaki community of ancient prehistory developed into a kingdom founded by King Larumbesi Tanggolowuta I in the 2nd century. In the book Bunduwula is mentioned, that the Padangguni Kingdom was called Owuta Fasting which means Tanah Pusaka or Tanah Tanah lands. Based on the findings of this work, it is not surprising that many believe that Padangguni is the oldest prehistoric kingdom in Indonesia, ahead of the Kutai Kingdom that emerged in the 4th century.
The last holder of the leadership of Padangguni Kingdom, King Padangguni XI, Mokole Tariambo entrusted the Crown of Padangguni Kingdom to his nephew Bunduwula Yusuf with a mandate to be handed over to the Crown Prince of Padangguni namely Abdul Aziz Riambo. The coronation of Abdul Azis Riambo with the title of Sultan Anakia Mokole Bunduwula XII Inea Sinumo Wuta Mbinotiso was held in front of Tolaki Kingdom of Padangguni indigenous people on June 20, 2001.
Second from left (sitting): Sultan Padangguni
List of kings
Resources of the kingdom of Padangguni are mentioned in the book Ilagaligo, the Book Taenag and the Book Bunduwula; but there was no record of the line of the Dynasty: King Larumbesi Tanggolowuta I from the 2nd century to the Dynasty of Bunduwula I, 16th century. Mokole Dynasty of the 16th century.
* 1649-1715: Raja Bunduwula II named Welimondi with the title Anawai Ndo Padangguni II (ratu).
* 1715-1745: Raja Padangguni III named Maranai with the title Mokole Bunduwula III Inea Sinumo Wutoa Mbinotiso.
* 1745-1775: Raja Padangguni IV named Wesande with the title Anawai Ndo Padangguni IV Inea Sinumo Wuta Mbinotiso Bunduwula IV
* 1775-1815: Raja Padangguni V named Dahoro with the title Bunduwula V Inea Sinumo Wuta Mbinotiso
* 1815-1845: Raja Padangguni VI named LAO with the title Mokole Bunduwula VI Inea Sinumo Wuta Mbinotiso
* 1845-1875: Raja Padangguni VII named Danda with the title Mokole Bunduwula VII Inea Sinumo Wuta Mbinotiso
* 1845-1905: Raja Padangguni VIII named Labandonga with the title Mokole Bunduwula VIII Inea Sinumo Wuta Mbinotiso
* 1905-1935: Raja Padangguni IX named Sandima with the title Mokole Bunduwula IX Inea Sinumo Wuta Mbinotiso
* 1935-1959: Raja Padangguni X named Beangga with the title Mokole Bunduwula X with the title Inea Sinumo Wuta Mbinotiso
* 1959-1978: Raja Padangguni XI named Tariambo child of king Sandima with the title Mokole Bunduwula XI Inea Sinumo Wuta Mbinotiso
– Source: link
Source (only indon. language)
– Website kesultanan Padangguni (sejarah, kesultanan dll.): https://royalpadangguni.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/kata-pengantar-2/
– Sejarah kesultanan: http://www.pewarta-indonesia.net/inspirasi/sosial-a-budaya/2876-menelusuri-jejak-kerajaan-padangguni-menggeliat-di-antara-yang-terlupakan.html
– Daftar raja: https://royalpadangguni.wordpress.com/silsilah-raja-raja/
– Suku Tolaki: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suku_Tolaki
– Tentang raja (Mokole) sekarang, Abdul Aziz Riambo: http://melayuonline.com/ind/opinion/read/310/abdoel-azis-riambo-sultan-kerajaan-padangguni