The kingdom of Moutong was a kingdom on Sulawesi, in the District of Parigi Moutong, prov. of Central Sulawesi.
* Foto old Sulawesi, tribes on Sulawesi and ancient sites: link
About the king
Dynasty-chief (foto 2017): YM. Madika H. Samsurizal Tombolututu.
History of the kingdom
Before conquered by the Dutch Government in 1904 the territory of Donggala Regency was the territory of the Government of independent kings:
NB: kerajaan = kingdom
Moutong kingdom was a large kingdom in the region of Central Sulawesi, precisely in the District Moutong.
Moutong kingdom was founded on the seed of the kingdom of Kasimbar, named King Pataikacci (Arajang Logas) ordered his son named Magallatu to stay in Moutong in 1771.
In 1778 the kingdom of Moutong was formed, and led by Pataikaci; soon the kingdom was led by king Magallatu the 2nd king of Moutong.
King Massu was appointed as the 3rd king of the kingdom Moutong in 1822-1877.
In 1877-1904 King Tombolotutu was appointed as the 4th king, around 1898.
Palace of the kingdom
King Tombolotutu’s residence. He was king of Moutong from 1877-1904.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah terbentukya desa Moutong: http://eksmoutong.blogdetik.com/2011/07/01/sejarah-terbentuknya-desa-moutong/
– Sejarah kerajaan Moutong: http://rezkidesmita.blogspot.co.id/2014/01/sejarah-kerajaan-moutong-metodologi.html
– Sejarah desa / kerajaan Moutong: https://kpundanga.wordpress.com/category/sejarah/sejarah-desa/
– Sistem pemerintahan: http://rezkidesmita.blogspot.co.id/2014/01/sejarah-kerajaan-moutong-metodologi.html
– Sejarah Donggala: Wiki