Kingdom of Manimpahoi, located on Sulawesi, District Sinjai, prov. of South Sulawesi.
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF MANIMPAHOI
History of the region Sinjai
Sinjai Regency has its own historical value, compared with the districts in South Sulawesi Province. It consists of several kingdoms, such as the kingdom incorporated in the Tellu Limpoe federation and kingdoms incorporated in the Pitu Limpoe federation.
In Sinjai in the past, the first King and Arung was Manurung Tanralili, who became known as Timpae Tana or To Pasaja. The descendants of Pimpta Timpae Tana or To Pasaja is the forerunner and founder of Tondong Kingdom, Bulo-bulo and Lamatti. The first kingdom, that flourished in the region of Pitu Limpoe was the Turungeng Kingdom, whose king was a woman, who was married by the son of Tallo King.
Federation Pitu Limpoe consists of the kingdoms:
* Suka dan
* Bala Suka.
Aru Manimpahoi, 1901-1970
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah Kab. Sinjai: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Sinjai
– Sejarah Kab. Sinjai: http://www.puantamanipi.com/2012/07/sejarah-singkat-kabupaten-sinjai.html
– Tentang H Andi Paduppa: https://julianbaasith.wordpress.com/2012/08/29/h-andi-paduppa-aru-manimpahoi-1901-1970/
Map of kingdoms in South Sulawesi, 1909