* Foto old Sulawesi, tribes on Sulawesi and ancient sites: link
History of the kingdom
In ancient times, before the influence of colonial Dutch colonial time, there was founded a settlement and a government at the top of the high mountains far from the coast, by the people named “Toposo Bulu Molanto”, with a leader named “Dindi Ala” who was believed by the community as the incarnation of the gods of heaven given the title “Tomanuru” ordinary also called “Tobaraka / Tokarama”.
“Tobaraka / Tokarama”. The area is located in the area of Labuan Toposo village, Labuan sub-district.
Along with the development of the era and in line with the population growth, it also affected the pattern of life and patterns of the Toposo Bulu Molanto people were included in the family “Tomanuru”, so that the title “Tomanuru” turned into magau; the magau function was closely related to Kagaua / Keadatan, so there became a division of power / division of the region into 7 (seven) areas of Kagaua / Kesadatan: known as Kagaua Pitu Lore member or 7 (seven) upstream kingdom among others as follows:
* Kagaua Toposo Bulu Molanto with Magau called Dindi Ala
* Kagaua Bulu Rue with Magau called Datu Ala
* Kagaua Tobata with Magau called Pusa Lemba
* Magau Sindue Tamananga with Magau Named Dindi Mokila
* Kagaua Sindia (Sindue Kadia) with Magau called Dae Ndilangi
* Kagaua Karama with Magau called Dindi (Rindi) Baruga
* Kagaua Kungguma with Magau called Datu Ndilangi.
Structure of the Kagaua of the kingdom 0f Toposo
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah desa Toposo: http://ppmdalika.blogspot.co.id/2015/08/sejarah-desa-labuan-toposo.html
– Sejarah desa Toposo: http://child-island.blogspot.co.id/2012/03/pemerintahan-adat-kagaua-sindue-di-desa.html