The kingdom of Piasak, 1823 – 1916. Located on Kalimantan, prov. of West Kalimantan, in the district of Kapuas Hulu.
* Foto kingdom of Piasak: link
About the king
Head of the dynasty of the kingdom of Piasak (2018): Pangeran Ade Al-Dzammar
History of the kingdom
The kingdom of Piasak had been established by Kiyai Adipati Riyang and at the same time as the first king he got the title of the nobility of Pangeran Arak Berigang. The government of Prince Arak Berigang was accompanied by a minister namely Mangkubumi Kiyai Adipati Turan. Since then the Kingdom of Piasak until the end of the reign of the kingdom, had established kinship relations / kinship ties, among others, the kingdom of Bunut and Selimbau kingdom.
On May 24, 1916, the State of Piasak or the kingdom of Piasak was extinguished by the Dutch colonial government.
List of kings
Title: Abang, from 1859: Raja.
* c.1823 – 1859: Suwara Kiai Dipati Martapura (died 1859)
* 1859 – 22 Jan 1895: Nuh Pangeran Osman Diraja Kesuma Negara (died 1895)
* 22 Jan 1895 – Mei 1895: maejlis Pewalian Piasak
* Mei 1895 – 24 Mei 1916: Santuk Raden Patih Kesuma Negara (born c.1877 – died 1949).
Old maps of Kalimantan
For old maps of Kalimantan (1570, 1572, 1594, 1601, 1602, 1740, 1747, 1760, 1835), klik here.
Kalimantan (Borneo) 1601
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajan Piasak dan daftar raja: Wiki
– Tentang kerajaan Piasak: http://desapiasak.blogspot.co.id/2010/08/menyusuri-buih-buih-sejarah-kapuas-hulu.html
– Adat istiadat kerajaan Piasak: http://fyrzaediyansylva.blogspot.co.id/
– Sejarah kerajaan Piasak: http://ahmad26file.blogspot.co.id/2012/03/desa-piasak-history-dan-politic.html