The kingdom of Hulontalangi was located on Sulawesi, provinsi Gorontalo. The Hulontalangi Kingdom is the origin of the Gorontalo kingdom. 13th century.
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF HULONTALANGI
History of the kingdom of Hulontalangi, 13th century
At first (12th century) the Kingdom of Gorontalo included 17 small kingdoms that were located at the foot / mountain slopes.
These 17 kingdoms were:
(kerajaan = kingdom)
- Kerajaan Hunginaa, Rajanya: Lihawa
- Kerajaan Lupoyo, Rajanya: Pai
- Kerajaan Bilinggata, Rajanya: Lou
- Kerajaan Wuwabu, Rajanya: Wahumolongo
- Kerajaan Biawu, Rajanya: Wolango Huladu
- Kerajaan Padengo, Rajanya: Palanggo
- Kerajaan Huwangobotu Olowala, Rajanya: Dawanggi
- Kerajaan Tapa, Rajanya: Deyilohiyo Daa
- Kerajaan Lauwonu, Rajanya: Bongohulawa (Perempuan)
- Kerajaan Toto, Rajanya: Tilopalani (Perempuan)
- Kerajaan Dumati, Rajanya: Buata
- Kerajaan Ilotidea, Rajanya: Tamau
- Kerajaan Pantungo, Rajanya: Ngobuto
- Kerajaan Panggulo, Rajanya: Hungiyelo
- Kerajaan Huangobotu Oloyihi, Rajanya: Lealini
- Kerajaan Tamboo, Rajanya: Dayilombuto (Perempuan)
- Kerajaan Hulontalangi, Rajanya: Humalanggi
King Humalanggi of the Hulontalangi kingdom (14th century) was a King who liked to visit his collegue-kings, who in Gorontalo are called “melentalenga”.
King Humalanggi married Bulaidaa the younger daughter of King Mooduto (King Suwawa to XIX (1320-1427). The result of their marriage was a Prince named Ilahudu or Wadipalapa or Matolodula Daa, who has propertied and character like his father (King Humalanggi). He often visited other Kings with the intention of inviting the kings to a royal unit, and finally at a place called “Padengo Boidu” (the field of speech) was agreed to form a kingdom of unity called the Kingdom of Gorontalo (1385) consisting of 17 the small kingdom mentioned above. Then the two small kingdoms combine the Dembe and Pohuwayama. During the deliberation Ilahudu (Wadipalapa) agreed to be inaugurated as the King of United Kingdom of Gorontalo (1385.) The inauguration was called the “Huidu Lo Huntu Datahu” meaning, that the Divine Kingdom Hulontalangi, because of his good leadership he was chosen to be the King of Gorontalo.
In 1889, Gorontalo was under direct Dutch rule, which came to be known as “Rechtatreeks Bestuur”. In 1922, Gorontalo became three areas of government afdeling, namely, Gorontalo, Boalemo, and Buol. This condition lasted until the outbreak of World War II.
For kingdom of Gorontalo, klik here
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Hulontalangi: http://beautyhulondhalo.blogspot.co.id/2010/12/hikayat-raja-raja-gorontalo.html
– Asal usul kerajaan Gorontalo: http://seputarinformasi88.simplesite.com/428140749