Kingdom of Kotawaringin: 1615 – 1948. Located in the district of Kotawaringin, west Kalimantan.
The title of the king of Kotawaringin: Pangeran Ratu.
District of Kotawaringin
Foto kingdom of Kotawaringin
Line of kingdoms on Kalimantan: link
Foto kingdoms on Kalimantan
Video history kingdoms on Kalimantan
– Video history kingdoms on Kalimantan, 45.000 BC – 2017: link
– Video history kingdoms on West Kalimantan, 45.000 BC – today: link
– Video history kingdoms on Central / South Kalimantan, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on East / North Kalimantan, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history of the sultanate of Banjar: link
About the revival of the kingdom
16 may 2010
Pangeran Ratu Alidin Alam Sukma was installed as Sultan XV of the Sultanate of Kotawaringin.
The coronation was held at the Istana (palace) Kuning, Sunday. Alidin was the eldest son of
Sultan XIV Kotawaringin, Pangeran Ratu Alam Alamsyah.
History Kingdom of Kotawaringin (Kutaringin), 1615 – 1948
Kingdom of Kotawaringin (Kutaringin) was a Principality, branch of the Sultanate of Banjar, situated in what now is Kotawaringin West in Central Kalimantan. According to palace-records of al-Nursari it was established in 1615 or 1530. The Netherlands made their first contract with Kotawaringin in 1637; this year is considered the first time that Kotawaringin was ruled by a king, according to the Hikayat Banjar and Kotawaringin (Hikayat Banjar version I).
After the Proclamation of Independence of Indonesia, Kotawaringin became a part of the region NKRI, with the status of Autonomous / Kewedanan. Next it became a Kabupaten.
Sultan XIV, the last sultan of Kotawaringin
List of Pangeran Ratu (Pangeran Adipati)
- ?-1598: Tongara Mandi (Adipati or Dipati Ngganding/Dipati Gendang
- 1598-1633/1637: Kiai Gede (assistent Adipati)- nephew of Tongara Mandi
- 1637-1650: Pangeran Dipati Anta-Kasuma (assistent of Dipati Ngganding) – mangkubumi Kiai Gede
- 1650-1700: Pangeran Mas Adipati (child) – mangkubumi Dipati Gading
- 1700-1720: Panembahan Kota Waringin (child) – mangkubumi Dipati Gading
- 1720-1750: Pangeran Prabu/Panembahan Derut (child) – mangkubumi Pangeran Dira
- 1750-1770: Pangeran Adipati Muda (child) – mangkubumi Pangeran Cakra
- 1770-1785: Pangeran Panghulu (child) – mangkubumi Pangeran Anom
- 1785-1792: Pangeran Ratu Bagawan (child) – mangkubumi Pangeran Paku Negara
- 1792-1817: Pangeran Ratu Anom Kasuma Yudha (child)
- 1817-1855: Pangeran Imanudin/Pangeran Ratu Anom (child)
- 1855-1865: Pangeran Akhmad Hermansyah (child)
- 1865-1904: Pangeran Ratu Anom Alamsyah I (child)
- 1905-1913: Pangeran Ratu Sukma Negara (uncle)
- 1913-1939: Pangeran Ratu sukma Alamsyah (grandchild)
- 1939-1948: Pangeran Kasuma Anom Alamsyah II (child)
- Pangeran Muasyidin Syah(dynastychief/son of last Pangeran Ratu of K.;f.i. in 2008)
- 2010 – : Pangeran Ratu Alidin Sukma Alamsyah (child Pangeran Ratu Sukma Alamsyah).
Palaces of the kingdom
1) Palace Istana Kuning (Lawang Agung Bukit Indra) in Pangkalan Bun.
The Istana Kuning (Yellow Palace) was the Royal Palace during the Kutaringin Sultanate. The location is in the middle of Pangkalanbun city and adjacent to the monument field. The Yellow Palace consists of four buildings, namely: Bangsal (where the royal guests are received), Rumbang (where the king meditates), Dalem Kuning (the center of government, and the king’s residence), and Pedahiran (royal dining room).
In 1986 the palace, which is famous for its yellow royal doors, was set on fire by a mad woman named Draya and left nothing behind. The replica of the palace was completed in 2000.
2) Palace Al Nursari
Astana was founded in 1867 AD by Sultan Pakueran Paku Sukma Negara (Sultan the 12th). The function of Astana Al-Nursari was not as the central palace of government and the residence of the king, but as the residence of the noble descendants of the Sultan Kotawaringin, who still settled in Kotawaringin Lama after the transfer of the royal center to Pangkalan Bun.
Source (indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Kotawaringin di Wiki: link
– Sejarah kerajaan Kotawaringin: http://tahtabanjar.blogspot.co.id/2012/10/kesultanan-kotawaringin.html
– Sejarah kerajaan Kotawaringin: http://www.bimbie.com/sejarah-kerajaan-kotawaringin.htm
– Daftar Raja Kotawaringin: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerajaan_Kotawaringin
– Tentang sultan sekarang, Sultan Alidin Sukma Alamsyah: http://aditya-pbun.blogspot.co.id/2011/10/foto-tentang-kesultanan-kutaringin.html
– Sejarah Istana: https://cakidur.wordpress.com/2013/10/22/keraton-kedua-kerajaan-kotawaringin-istana-lawang-agung-bukit-indra-kencana/
– Sejarah Istana: link
Kingdoms on West Kalimantan, 1800
Kingdoms on West Kalimantan 19th and beginning 20th century