* Foto kingdoms, ancient sites and tribes on Kalimantan: link
History of the kingdom
Wood Tangi or Kajoe Tangi or Cagu-Tangie or Caytongee or Caytonge or Cotatengah or Caytonja was the name of the place that became the capital of the Sultanate of Banjar at the time of Sultan Tahlilullah, now part of Banjar Regency. The Royal Palace of Suria Angsa / Raja Kayu Tangi is 80 miles from Banjar river estuary (Barito river). While the palace of Sultan Negara (Prince Suria Negara) was located in Martapura Town (Metapoora) which is about 10 miles from the palace of Raja Kayu Tangi.
Kayu Tangi Palace was located on the banks of Banjarmasin river (river Martapura) about 20 km to the east of Tatas port (now Banjarmasin Tengah), in 1771 the palace was moved Martapura (under the new name Earth Kencana) about 18 km east of Kayu Tangi.
While in Kayu Tangi the name of the Sultanate of Banjar was called the Kingdom of Kayu Tangi during the time of Sultan Tahlilullah (Suria Angsa / Amirullah Bagus Kasuma), often called the Sultan of Kayu Tangi who reigned since 1680 after successfully destructing Sultan Agung (Prince Surianata II) and his son Pangeran Dipati. Wood Tangi became the capital of Banjar sultanate since Sultan Tahlilullah to Sunan Nata Alam.
Since 1771, Sunan Nata Alam again moved the capital to Martapura, which got the new name Bumi Selamat. Before in Kayu Tangi the capital of Banjar sultanate was in Sungai Pangeran since 1663 until 1679 during the time of Sultan Agung. Previously since 1632 at the time of Sultan Mustain Billah until Sultan Rakyatullah the capital of the Sultanate of Banjar was in Martapura, so the king is often called Raja Martapura. The name Martapura was given by Sultan Mustain Billah, for the location of the newly established palace complex at that time instead of the old capital destroyed by the VOC in 1612.
Source (only indon. language)