* Foto kingdoms on Adonara: link
About the kingdom
The arrival of people of outside Adonara in the very past was in groups and they occupied territories. In order to preserve the unity and possibilities that arose, when faced with other territories, the group begun to organize itself by appointing a group leader. Over time the region grew to form the kingdoms.
In addition there were still some more kingdoms such as: kingdoms of Boleng, Lamahala, Terong, Watan Pao. Prior to the separation of the Paji and Demon regions, these kingdoms existed independently. Besides, there were still some quite large rural toritorials, but not yet the kingdom, Hinga, Lamabunga, Kiwangona, Horowura and Botun / Lewo Belen.
The Libu Kliha kingdom was the most extensive and encompassed the entire southern Adonara, except for Boleng and Lamahala. This new kingdom was subdued by Semara from the tribe of Korebima with the help of Musa Sarabiti who was appointed by the father of king Kamba of Adonara at that time.
Source (only indon. language)
– History Libu Kliha: http://lamahala-jaya.simplesite.com/418974521
– Asal usul pulau Adonara: http://santipelu888.blogspot.co.id/2013/05/asal-usul-adonara.html
– Sejarah pulau Adonara: http://bolengatumatan.blogspot.co.id/
– Sejarah pulau Adonara: http://ferdiboro93.blogspot.co.id/2014/10/sejarah-adonara.html
– Suku Adonara: http://protomalayans.blogspot.co.id/2012/11/suku-adonara-nusa-tenggara-timur.html