* Foto’s old Sulawesi, tribes on Sulawesi and ancient sites: link
History of the kingdom
According to the documents of the gorvernment, it is explained that Konawe Kingdom existed since century V and king I was Tanggolwuta (1982: 138). Before there were small kingdoms : Kingdom of Wawolesea, Kingdom of Besulutu and Kingdom Padangguni.
History sources reveal, that there were 3 kingdoms of the Tolaki people, who once triumphed in the days before the Kingdom of Konawe in this area, these are:
1) Kerajaan Padangguni, centered in Padangguni, desa Padangguni Utama, Kec.Abuki,
2) Kerajaan Besulutu, in desa Besulutu, Kec. Besulutu,
3) Kerajaan Wowalesea centered in Wowalesea,, Kec. Lasolo, Kab. Konawe Utara.
And when the kingdom mentionedabove began to advance and develop, there was a civil war because of territorial expansion and the borders of the kingdom; namely Mokole Padangguni Kingdom led by King Mokole Sangia Ramandalangi Langgai Moriana fought with the kingdom of Besulutu led by King Mombeeti, then the kingdom of Wowalesea led by King Solooti fought with the Kingdom of Bungku, Central Sulawesi.
After the civil, finally the two small royal areas, namely the kingdom of Besulutu and the kingdom of Wowalesea collapsed.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Besulutu: https://books.google.co.id/books?id=sCNbCwAAQBAJ&pg=PA51&lpg=PA51&dq=Kerajaan+Besulutu&source=bl&ots=-GT0tKpkEf&sig=uZh3KNg5EzMrTTd3NADBAfjmgz8&hl=nl&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Kerajaan%20Besulutu&f=false
– Sejarah kerajaan Besulutu: http://petopepiyanto.blogspot.co.id/2011/01/kerajaan-konawe.html