The kingdom of Molugang is located on the island of Adonara, prov. Nusa Tenggara Timur.
* Foto kingdoms on Adonara: link
About the kingdom
The arrival of people of outside Adonara in the very past was in groups and they occupied territories. In order to preserve the unity and possibilities that arose, when faced with other territories, the group begun to organize itself by appointing a group leader. Over time the region grew to form the kingdoms.
In addition there were still some more kingdoms such as: kingdoms of Boleng, Lamahala, Terong, Watan Pao. Prior to the separation of the Paji and Demon regions, these kingdoms existed independently. Besides, there were still some quite large rural toritorials, but not yet the kingdom, Hinga, Lamabunga, Kiwangona, Horowura and Botun / Lewo Belen.
The Molugang Kingdom was based in Waiwurang and ruled by the Lamablawa tribe. The extent of the kingdom covered the present area of Witehama. This kingdom was eventually subdued by La Asa Pati Arkian an upstream of the kingdom of Adonara.
Source (only indon. language)
– Asal usul pulau Adonara: http://santipelu888.blogspot.co.id/2013/05/asal-usul-adonara.html
– Sejarah pulau Adonara: http://bolengatumatan.blogspot.co.id/
– Sejarah pulau Adonara: http://ferdiboro93.blogspot.co.id/2014/10/sejarah-adonara.html
– Suku Adonara: http://protomalayans.blogspot.co.id/2012/11/suku-adonara-nusa-tenggara-timur.html