The kingdom of Ambawang, 1800 – 1830. Located on Kalimantan, in the prov. Kalimantan Barat.
Province of West Kalimantan
Line of kingdoms on Kalimantan: link
Foto kingdoms on Kalimantan
Video history kingdoms on Kalimantan
– Video history kingdoms on Kalimantan, 45.000 BC – 2017: link
– Video history kingdoms on West Kalimantan, 45.000 BC – today: link
– Video history kingdoms on Central / South Kalimantan, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on East / North Kalimantan, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history of the sultanate of Banjar: link
History of the kingdom of Ambawang, 1800-1830
The Ambawang Kingdom was a subordinate kingdom of the Kubu kingdom in West Kalimantan. Ambawang attempted to become an independent state from Kubu in the year around 1800, but it was not allowed by the Dutch East Indies to declare it in 1830.
– Source: Wiki
Kingdoms in West Kalimantan, incl. Kubu
Maps of old Kalimantan
For old maps of Kalimantan (1570, 1572, 1594, 1601, 1602, 1740, 1747, 1760, 1835), klik here.