The kingdom of Ambawang, 1800 – 1830. Located on Kalimantan, in the prov. Kalimantan Barat.
Province of West Kalimantan
* Foto sultans and kings, still on Kalimantan: link
* Foto sultans and kings in the past: link
* Foto of palaces on Kalimantan: link
* Foto of the Dayak People: link
* foto of Kalimantan in the past: link
History of the kingdom of Ambawang
The Ambawang Kingdom was a subordinate kingdom of the Kubu kingdom in West Kalimantan. Ambawang attempted to become an independent state from Kubu in the year around 1800, but it was not allowed by the Dutch East Indies to declare it in 1830.
– Source: Wiki
Kingdoms in West Kalimantan, incl. Kubu
Maps of old Kalimantan
For old maps of Kalimantan (1570, 1572, 1594, 1601, 1602, 1740, 1747, 1760, 1835), klik here.