The kingdom of Blega was a kingdom on the island of Madura.
* Foto kingdoms on Madura: link
History of the kingdom
Once upon a time when each region in Madura was led by a king, Blega was led by a prince but under Pthe control of Arosbaya kingdom, dominated by Pangeran Pratano ( Ki Lemah Duwur). After the death of Ki Pratano (Li Lemah Duwur), the throne of the Arosbaya kingdom passed on to his son, the Pangeran Tengah in 1592-1620 and who became king of the kingdom of Blega at that time was Prince Blega in 1593-1624.
After Panembahan Lemah Duwur died, the heir was his son named Raden Koro with the title of Pangeran Tengah. Blega was led by his brother named Pangeran Blega; he did not want to bow to Arosbaya, and this resulted in a battle between Arosbaya and Blega. Arosbaya soldiers attacked Blega three times, but the attack could be broken by Blega troops, even Blega troops could repel Arosbaya troops.
– Source: http://bangkalanmemory.blogspot.co.id/2013/10/perang-saudara-antara-arosbaya-dengan_4233.html
Map of Madura 1616
Source (only indon. language)
– Tentang keraton Pangera Blega: http://andasblega.blogspot.co.id/2013/08/sejarah-berdirinya-kraton-pangeran-blega.html
– Perang saudara Arosbaya dan Blega: http://bangkalanmemory.blogspot.co.id/2013/10/perang-saudara-antara-arosbaya-dengan_4233.html
– Pangeran Macan Putih kerajaan Blega: http://sapekerap.blogspot.co.id/2014/04/pangeran-macan-putih-kerajaan-blega.html