The kingdom of Sausu is located on Sulawesi, District Parigi Moutong, provinsi Sulawesi Tengah. This kingdom existed from the 13th century.
District Parigi Moutong
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF SAUSU
History of the kingdom
In the 13th century in the area of Sausu there was a great kingdom led by a king or Jogugu, who was assisted by its officials consisting of Gatara (Court), Babato (Proposer), Mayori (Chief of War), Ukumi (Landlord ), Ulea (Advocate of adat members), Parangga Payu (Protector in customary deliberation), Kapitalu (Meeting can not be held before there is Kapitalu) and Pubisara (Spokesperson).
After independence from Dutch colonialism Sausu area has been divided into 4 villages that the remaining kingdoms are: Balinggi Village, Sausu River Village, Tojo Village and Tatari Village.
– Source: http://myexperience-sausuboy.blogspot.co.id/2012/12/sejarah-desa-sausu.html
Map of part of Central Sulawesi (incl. Sausu)