The Kingdom of Buol (1380-1947) is a kingdom of the Buol People, located in the Kabupaten Buol. Central Sulawesi.
This kingdom is known since the 14th century.
* Foto kingdom of Buol: link
About the king
King (2015): Raja Mohammad Safri Turungku; the new king of Buol.
History of the kingdom 1380-1947
History of Buol began to be known since the reign of Ndubu I with his queen named Sakilato (about 1380) and subsequently replaced by Anogu Rlipu as Madika, who then moved the Government Center from Guamonial to Lamolan. After Anogu Rlipu passed away and Dae Bole had not returned, then Bokidu decided Bataralangit to become Madika (Raja) with the title of Madika Moputi or Sultan Eato and was estimated Madika Moputi is King Buol, who first embraced Islam by the name of Muhammad Tahir Wazairuladhim Abdurahman and died in 1594.
Substitute Madika Moputi is Dai Bole’s son Pombang Rlipu, who was given the title of Prins Yakut Kuntu Amas Raja Besar by Portuguese. After the reign of the famous Pombang Rlipu was the Sultan of Pondu, who did a lot of resistance to the Portuguese, but was caught and sentenced to death in the year 1770.
Map of region of Gorontalo (incl. Buol = Bwool)
List of kings
* Sultan Undain
* 1804-1810: Datumimo
* 1810-1818: Mokoapat
* Ndubu II
* 1839-1843: Datumula
* 1843-1857: Elam Siradjudin
* 1857-1858: Modeiyo (wakil)
* 1858-1864: Lahadung
Continued by Dynasty Turumbu / Turungku namely:
* 1864-1890: Turumbu / Turungku
* 1890-1899:Haji Patra Turungku
* 1899-1914: Datu Alam Turungku
* 1914-1947: Haji Akhmad Turungku
* 1947-1997: Mohammad Aminullah Turungku
* 1997- …….: Mahmud Aminullah Turungku
– For complete list: Source: link
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Buol di Wiki: link
– Daftar Raja Buol / list of kings: http://bloggersulteng.blogspot.co.id/2014/05/sekilas-sejarah-kabupaten-buol.html
– Suku Buol: http://kebudayaanindonesia.net/kebudayaan/962/suku-buol-toli-toli-sulawesi-tengah
– Suku Buol: http://protomalayans.blogspot.co.id/2012/10/suku-buol-sulawesi.html