The kingdom of Tayan: 1450 – 1960. Located in the District of Sanggau, West Kalimantan.
Title of the king: Panembahan Pakunegara.
Revival of the kingdom, 2012
26 May 2012: the coronation of after a vacuum since 1967, when King XIII died. The vacuum of the Kingdom was a result of Japanese atrocities.
King of Tayan the-XIV, Gusti Yusri
History of the kingdom of Tayan
The kingdom of Tayan was a kingdom, that was founded early 15th century or around the year 1450. The founder of the kingdom Tayan was the son of Brawijaya from the Majapahit kingdom, named Gusti Likar / Lekar. Together with his brothers, Gusti Likar left the kingdom of Tanjungpura, because there was often war.
The government of the kingdom of Tayan was then held by Gusti Pangeran Ramal with the title Pangeran Marta Jaya Yuda Kesuma, the son of Pangeran Mancar founded the kingdom of Meliau. Originally the capital was located in Teluk Kemilun.
After Prince Marta Jaya Kusuma Yuda‘s death, the oldest son, Suma Judah, ascended the throne with the title of the Panembahan Paku Negara.
After Japan’s defeat in World War II, Gusti Ismail was crowned as Panembahan Tayan with the title Panembahan Paku Negara. In 1960, he still ruled and the semi-independent government ended. Gusti Ismail later was Wedana in Tayan. The capital was moved to Sanggau, while the former kingdom of Tayan became the capital of the district Tayan.
Kingdoms on West Kalimantan
List of kings
* 1780-1809: Suma Juda
* 1809-1825; regen: 1809-1822: Natu Kusuma
* 1823-1945: Protektorat belanda
* 1825-1828: Ratu Kusuma Surjanegara
* 1828-1854: Marta Surjakusuma (panembahan)
* 1854-1873: Anom Pakunegara Surjakusuma
* 1873-1880: Ratu Kusumanegara
* 1880-1905: Pakunegara Surjakusuma
* 1905-1929: Anom Pakunegara
* 1929-1944: Anom Adinegara (Gusti Dżapar)
* 1945-1960: Pakunegara (Gusti Ismail)
* On 26 Mei 2012 installation king the-XIV, Gusti Yusri, after a vacuum since 1967 when king the-XIII died.
Palace of the kingdom: Istana Paku Negara
Tayan Royal Palace was built by Gusti Jamal. Until now this historic building is still in its original condition and maintained fairly well. Some historic objects contained in it.
* Foto palace Paku Negara: link
Kingdoms on West Kalimantan Barat, 1800
Kingdoms on West Kalimantan 19th and beginning 20th century
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Tayan di Wiki: link
– Sejarah kerajaan Tayan: http://www.pontianakonline.com/sanggau/equatopedia/sejarah/tayan.htm
– Sejarah kerajaan Tayan: http://sejarahtayan.blogspot.co.id/
– Sejarah kerajaan Tayan: http://marjuradi.blogspot.co.id/2011/02/kerajaan-tayan.html
– Sejarah kerajaan Tayan: link
– Keraton Pakunegara: https://keratonpakunegaratayan.wordpress.com/situs-budaya/keraton-pakunegara-tayan-2/
– Keraton Pakunegara: http://bloomasak.blogspot.co.id/2008/02/keraton-pakunegara-kesuma-peninggalan.html
– Sultan baru (2012): link
– Kerajaan Pakunegara Tayan akan menggelar penobatan Raja XIV pada 26 Mei 2012: link
– Raja Nusantara hadiri pengukukukan Raja Tayan (mei 2012): link
– Pengobatan sultan baru: link