The kingdom of Agrabintapura was located on Jawa, Kecamatan Agrabinta, District Cianjur, prov. Jawa Barat.
This kingdom existed around the first century.
District Cianjur / kingdom of Agrabintapura
* Foto sultans and kings, today on Jawa: link
* Foto keratons (palaces) on Jawa: link
* Foto Batavia (Jakarta) in the past: link
* Foto Jawa in the past: link
* Attack of Batavia by Sultan Agung, 1628/1628: link
* Foto Diponegoro – war, 1825: link
* Foto old sites on Jawa: link
History of the kingdom
The kingdom of Agrabintapura was a kingdom, that once existed on Java, founded by King Swetalimansakti, the younger brother of Prabu Dewawarman King of Salakanagara in the 2nd century. This kingdom was contemporaneous with Aki Sugiwanca from the kingdom of Jampang Manggung. This kingdom is located in District Agrabinta, South Cianjur.
The leader of the Pondok Pesantren Bina Akhlak, KH Djalaludin said, the existence of the kingdom of Agrabintapura is described in the manuscript naskah Wangsakerta in 1677 AD. Kingdom was founded by Prabu Swetalimansakti, the younger brother of Prabu Dewawarman, King of Salakanagara, 2nd century AD.
Old maps of Jawa
For old maps of Jawa (1598, 1612, 1614, 1650, 1660, 1800-an, abad ke-18, 1840) klik here
Source (only indon. language)
– Kerajaan Agrabintapura di Wiki
– Kerajaan Agrabintapura: http://www.wikiwand.com/id/Kerajaan_Agrabintapura
– Kerajaan Agrabintapura: http://www.kompasiana.com/senapatiagra/menggali-agrabintapura_568b2d77c423bd6a05fe05d9