The kingdom of Agrabintapura was located on Jawa, Kecamatan Agrabinta, District Cianjur, prov. Jawa Barat.
This kingdom was founded in the 2nd century. The Kingdom of Agrabintapura or also known as the Kingdom of Tanjung Kidul, is one of the small kingdoms subordinate to Salakanagara which was founded by the Salakanagara people. This monarchy was founded in the 2nd century AD by Prabu Sweta Limansakti, the second younger brother of Prabu Dewawarman I (Salakanagara). This king had a wife who came from Singala (Sri Lanka).
District Cianjur / kingdom of Agrabintapura
Line of kingdoms on Jawa: link
Foto kingdoms on Jawa
* Foto sultans and raja’s, still on Jawa link
* Foto keratons (palaces) still on Jawa: link
* Foto Batavia (Jakarta) in the past: link
* Foto Jawa in the past: link
* Attack on Batavia by Sultan Agung, 1628/1628: link
* Foto Diponegoro war, 1825: link
* Foto old sites on Jawa: link
Video history kingdoms on Jawa
– Video rulers of the sultanate of Mataram, 1556 – 2020: link
– Video history of the sultanate of Mataram, 1576-2020: link
– Video history of the kingdom of Medang Mataram Hindu, 752 – 1045: link
– Video history of the kingdom of Majapahit, 1293 – 1527: link
– Video rulers of Majapahit until the sultanate of Mataram, 1293 – 1587: link
– Video history Jawa, 10.000 BC – today: link
– Video history of kingdoms on East Jawa, 1.5 million BC – 2020: link
– Video history of kingdoms on West Jawa, 3000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history of kingdoms on Central Jawa, 1.5 million BC – 2020: link
History of the kingdom of Agrabintapura, century 1 AD
The kingdom of Agrabintapura was a kingdom, that once existed on Java, founded by King Swetalimansakti, the younger brother of Prabu Dewawarman King of Salakanagara in the 2nd century. This kingdom was contemporaneous with Aki Sugiwanca from the kingdom of Jampang Manggung. This kingdom is located in District Agrabinta, South Cianjur.
The leader of the Pondok Pesantren Bina Akhlak, KH Djalaludin said, the existence of the kingdom of Agrabintapura is described in the manuscript naskah Wangsakerta in 1677 AD. Kingdom was founded by Prabu Swetalimansakti, the younger brother of Prabu Dewawarman, King of Salakanagara, 2nd century AD.
Old maps of Jawa
For old maps of Jawa (1598, 1612, 1614, 1650, 1660, 1800-an, abad ke-18, 1840) klik here
Source (only indon. language)
– Kerajaan Agrabintapura di Wiki
– Kerajaan Agrabintapura: http://www.wikiwand.com/id/Kerajaan_Agrabintapura
– Kerajaan Agrabintapura: http://www.kompasiana.com/senapatiagra/menggali-agrabintapura_568b2d77c423bd6a05fe05d9