The kingdom of Hero Langnge-langnge is located on Sulawesi, in the district Bulukumba, province of South Sulawesi. 16th Century.
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF HERLANG
History of the Herlang kingdom
There were several small kingdoms in the Konjo Tribe area, called small kingdoms because they were not as big as the kingdoms of Gowa and Bone. To the south of Kajang, there were the ancient kingdoms, namely Karaeng Hero and Langnge-langnge, and the merging of the two names became the origin of the Herlang Kingdom. Both were in many ways still under the influence of the much larger Kajang kingdom, and participated in the cult led by Amma Toa.
Kingdoms in Bulukumba region
Begin of the 16th century was the beginning of the development of small kingdoms in Bulukumba in terms of economy, defense and, as well, could exercise their power so well as ruler of the kingdom. It’s just that threats and challenges often come and go.
The first kingdom in Bulukumba was Kajang Amma Toa. There are some other small kingdoms in Bulukumba.
Kingdoms in Bulukumba region century 16 until century 20:
In the 16th-17th century the kingdom of Bone and the kingdom of Gowa fought in the seizure of power territory ie bangkeng buki ‘area, which is in the area of Bulukumba now.
Finally, these two kingdoms re-reconcile and supported the kings in Bulukumba to maintain their territories.
Because they already know the cunning of the Dutch and its allies, they pitted all the kings to fight each other. Because the Dutch thought if all the kingdom were united, it is more difficult to master them.
Map of South Sulawesi (incl. Boeloekoemba) in 1909
List of kings
Nama-nama raja Herlang:
1. Puang Kr Collong Deppalalo
2. Kr Sattuang Dg Manyallang
3. Puang Kr Hage Dg Mangka
4. Puang Kr Puteh Dg Malla’langi
5. Pg Kr Le’leng Langnge-langnge
6. Jatting Kr Borong
7. Puang Toa Tipu Kr Lampo
8. Puang Kr Baluta Dg Malleo
9. Puang Kr Makkaraseng
10.Puag Kr Kilong Dg Mangalle
11.Puang Kr Pagunai Dg Tarima
– Sumber: link
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah Bulukumba: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Bulukumba
– Kerajaan di Bulukumba: http://kerajaanbira.blogspot.co.id/2016/05/beberapa-kerajaan-di-bulukumba.html
– Sejarah Bulukumba: http://www.karebaterkini.com/2016/10/sejarah-bulukumba-dari-sejarah-penamaan.html
– Sejarah Bulukumba: http://anha-cess.blogspot.co.id/2008/02/sejarah-bulukumba.html