The kingdom of Hero Langnge-langnge is located on Sulawesi, in the district Bulukumba, province of South Sulawesi.
* Foto’s old Sulawesi, tribes on Sulawesi and ancient sites: link
Kingdoms in Bulukumba region
Begin of the sixteenth century was the beginning of the development of small kingdoms in Bulukumba in terms of economy, defense and, as well, could exercise their power so well as ruler of the kingdom. It’s just that threats and challenges often come and go.
The first kingdom in Bulukumba was Kajang Amma Toa. There are some other small kingdoms in Bulukumba.
Kingdoms in Bulukumba region century 16 until century 20:
(kerajaan = kingdom)
In the 16th-17th century the kingdom of Bone and the kingdom of Gowa fought in the seizure of power territory ie bangkeng buki ‘area, which is in the area of Bulukumba now.
Finally, these two kingdoms re-reconcile and supported the kings in Bulukumba to maintain their territories.
Because they already know the cunning of the Dutch and its allies, they pitted all the kings to fight each other. Because the Dutch thought if all the kingdom were united, it is more difficult to master them.
Map of South Sulawesi (incl. Boeloekoemba) in 1909
List of kings
Nama-nama raja Herlang:
1. Puang Kr Collong Deppalalo
2. Kr Sattuang Dg Manyallang
3. Puang Kr Hage Dg Mangka
4. Puang Kr Puteh Dg Malla’langi
5. Pg Kr Le’leng Langnge-langnge
6. Jatting Kr Borong
7. Puang Toa Tipu Kr Lampo
8. Puang Kr Baluta Dg Malleo
9. Puang Kr Makkaraseng
10.Puag Kr Kilong Dg Mangalle
11.Puang Kr Pagunai Dg Tarima
– Sumber: link
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah Bulukumba: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Bulukumba
– Kerajaan di Bulukumba: http://kerajaanbira.blogspot.co.id/2016/05/beberapa-kerajaan-di-bulukumba.html
– Sejarah Bulukumba: http://www.karebaterkini.com/2016/10/sejarah-bulukumba-dari-sejarah-penamaan.html
– Sejarah Bulukumba: http://anha-cess.blogspot.co.id/2008/02/sejarah-bulukumba.html