The District of Takalar is located on Sulawesi, prov. Sulawesi Selatan.
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOMS IN THE TAKALAR REGION
About the kingdoms in the District of Takalar
In the past, before the Dutch came to power in the Takalar region, the Takalar region consisted of several kingdoms. Some of the kingdoms that are quite famous include the Galesong kingdom, the Sanrobone kingdom, and the Polombangkeng kingdom.
Previously, Takalar was connected with the Makassar Swatantra area, together with Makassar, Gowa, Maros, Pangkajene Islands and Jeneponto.
Takalar afdeling had several districts (adat gemen chap), namely: Polombangkeng District, Galesong District, Topejawa District, Takalar District, Laikang District, Sanrobone District.
Each District was governed by a Head of Government with the title Karaeng, except for District Topejawa which was governed by the Head of Government with the title Lo’mo.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kab. Takalar: http://www.takalarkab.go.id/index.php/pemerintahan/2011-11-17-16-33-43/2011-08-15-05-52-35/sejarah
– Sejarah kab. Takalar: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Takalar#Sejarah