The Kingdom of Jambu Lipo was a kingdom of the Minangkabau People, located in District Sijunjung, province west Sumatera. Exists in the 10th century.
* Foto kingdom of Jambu Lipo: link
Line history kingdoms on Sumatera: link
Foto kingdoms / sultanates on Sumatera
Video history of the kingdoms / sultanates on Sumatera
KINGDOM OF JAMBU LIPO
About the king
Heir of the kingdom of Jambu Lipo: Tuanku Rajo Gadang Firman Bagindo Tan Ameh Daulat Yang Dipertuan Rajo Alam Jambu Lipo
History of the kingdom of Jambu Lipo, 10th century
Nagari Lubuk Tarok is located in Kecamatan Lubuk Tarok Sijunjung Regency, West Sumatera Province. This Nagari has a kingdom called the Kingdom of Jambu Lipo. Until now there is still a king, who leads in this area. In Nagari Lubuk Tarok is the Royal Palace of Jambu Lipo namely Kalambu Suto Palace, King Jambulipo 1 and 2 Tombs, and Rumah Gadang 13 Dalimo Tribe Room.
The kingdom of Jambu Lipo was a branch of the Pagaruyung Kingdom, which existed at the beginning of the 10th century, with the first king named Dungku Dangaka. The kingdom of Jambu Lipo and the kingdom of Pagaruyung were ruled by the Rajo Tigo Selo (Rajo Tigo Selo: see below).
At first the Kingdom of Jambu Lipo was located in Bukit Jambu Lipo. During the reign of the 4th king, named Buayo Kumbang, he hold talks with other dignitaries about the conflict “Putih Mengenang”; they agreed to move the seat of government to Nagari Lubuk Tarok.
About Rajo Tigo Selo
Rajo Tigo Selo is a supreme institution in the kingdom of Pagaruyung, which was called in Tambo Adat, Limbago Rajo.
Three Kings, Raja Alam, Raja Adat and Raja Ibadat had a common ancestor. Raja Alam, Raja Adat, dan Raja Ibadat, these 3 kings were called Rajo Tigo Selo. While Raja Adat and Raja Ibadat were called Rajo Duo Selo. The kings of Tigo Selo always tried to maintain a very close kinship by the way of intermarry.
Each king had his own duties, authority and regional position.
* Raja Alam had his seat in Pagaruyung.
* Raja Adat had his seat in Buo,
* Raja Ibadat had his seat in Sumpur Kudus.
Graves of kings of Jambu Lipo
List of kings of Jambu Lippo kingdom
Below the 14 Rajo Alam kings, titled Bagindo Tan Ameh, who have led the Jambulipo kingdom in succession:
* Dungku Bangka
* Sutan Andamik
* Sutan Badu
* Buayo Kumbang
* Sutan Ledok (Nan Badarah Putiah)
* Nan Barambai (Nan Basusu Duo Sabalah)
* Sutau Kuat Nan Panjang Lutuik
* Tuangku Jambi
* Sutan Pondok
* Rajo Hitam (Nan Babirunguik)
* Sutan Ali Umar
* Sutan Garak Alam
* Rajo Onde (Sutan Kao)
Source (only indon. language)
– Kerajaan Jambu Lipo di Wiki: Wiki
– Sejarah kerajaan Jambu Lipo: https://lubukgambir.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/kerajaan-jambu-lipo/
– Sejarah kerajaan Jambu Lipo: https://email@example.com/msg54201.html
– Tentang kerajaan Jambu Lipo: http://www.wikiwand.com/id/Kerajaan_Jambu_Lipo
– Upacara adat penganugerahan gelar sang Sako dan rajo Jambu Lipo: http://abees-esbeka.blogspot.co.id/2013/12/upacara-penganugerahan-gelar-sangsako.html
Source Rajo Tigo Selo (indon. language)
– Rajo Tigo Selo: Wiki
– Rajo Tigo Selo: http://daerah.sindonews.com/read/887549/29/rajo-tigo-selo-dari-raja-alam-hingga-raja-ibadat-1406909289
– Rajo Tigo Selo: https://mozaikminang.wordpress.com/2009/10/25/kronologi-langgam-nan-tujuah-rajo-tigo-selo-dan-basa-ampek-balai/