The kingdom of Pasaman Kehasilan Kalam existed 16th century – end of 18th century.
This kingdom was located on Sumatera, Kabupaten Pasaman, provinsi Sumatera Barat, and the centre of the kingdom was in Parit Batu. It was a kingdom of the Minangkabau People.
* Foto ancient sites, tribes on Sumatera and old Sumatera: link
About the kingdom and the kings
There is no information about the history of this kingdom.
Only the list of rulers below.
1) Paduka Seri Sulthan Seri Radja in Radja Alam Sjah.
2) Paduka Maharadja in Radja Alam Sjah.
3) Paduka Radja di Radja Alam.
4) Radja Nan Garang.
5) Paduka Radja Nan Tjerdik.
6) Paduka Jangdipertuan Sakit Kaki.
7) Paduka Jang Dipertuan Radja Lembang Alam.
8) Tuanku Muda.
9) Tuanku Sulthan Abdul Madjid.
10) Paduka Daulat Jang Dipertuan Mohd. Ali Hanafiah.
11) Paduka Jang Dipertuan Didalam Negeri Pasaman Mohd. Siam, Radja Jang Penghabisan.
Padja Radja Nan Tjerdik (the 5th Radja of Negeri Pasaman Kehasilan Kalam) was the first son of Putri Intan Tjahja married with to Jang Dipertuan in Padang Nunang in Rawo Country. Putri Intan Tjahja was the 2nd child of Putri Intan Saman married with Basar Nan Berampek in Kampung Air Gadang beranak; they had 2 children, the first child was Radja Nan Garang (4th king of Negeri Pasaman Kehasilan Kalam). The 2nd child of Putri Intan Tjahja was Puteri Seri Negeri married with a Justice, they had 1 child Puteri Intan who was married with Tuanku Maharadja Lelo son of Paduka Radja Nan Tjerdik and had 3 children, the first was Paduka Jang Dipertuan Sakit Kaki (Radja to-6 of Negeri Pasaman Kehasilan Kalam), the second was a daughter named Saman, they had 5 children and the 3rd was Princess Suri Wheat married withPenghulil Air Gadang, they had 2 children.
– Source: https://www.mail-archive.com/r