The kingdom of Bangga is located in the prov. of Central Sulawesi, District of Sigi. This kingdom exists since the 13th century.
District of Sigi
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF BANGGA
About the kingdom of Bangga, 13th century
In the 13th century, in Central Sulawesi there were already several kingdoms such as Banawa Kingdom, Tawaeli Kingdom, Sigi Kingdom, Proud Kingdom, and Banggai Kingdom. The influence of Islam on the kingdoms in Central Sulawesi began to be felt in the 16th century. The spread of Islam in Central Sulawesi is the result of the expansion of the kingdoms in South Sulawesi. The initial influence came from the Kingdom of Bone and the Kingdom of Wajo.
Map of Palu, Sigi dan Dolo 1917, incl. Bangga
About the king of Bangga: Pue Bongo.
History states that Pue Bongo was the son of Vala Bate and Vumbu Langi.
His father Vala Bate, known as the King of Dombu located in the District of West Marawola, Sigi District. While his mother Vumbu Langi was the queen in the Kingdom of Bangga. As the crown prince, Pue Bongo continued the royal throne and was appointed King of Proud.
Grave of Pue Bongo, king of Bangga.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah Sulawesi Tengah: https://sites.google.com/site/gragenews/clients
– Tentang Pue Bongo, Raja Bangga: http://lifestyle.liputan6.com/read/2237398/mengenal-makam-pue-bongo-aset-budaya-sulawesi-tengah