The principality of Sampanahan was a semi independent principality under the dutch: 1841 – 1905.
Located on Kalimantan, Kabupaten Kotabaru, Kalimantan Selatan (region of kingdom of Tanah Bumbu).
District of Kotabaru
Line of kingdoms on Kalimantan: link
Foto kingdoms on Kalimantan
Video history kingdoms on Kalimantan
– Video history kingdoms on Kalimantan, 45.000 BC – 2017: link
– Video history kingdoms on West Kalimantan, 45.000 BC – today: link
– Video history kingdoms on Central / South Kalimantan, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on East / North Kalimantan, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history of the sultanate of Banjar: link
PRINCIPALITY OF SAMPANAHAN
History of the principality, 1841 – 1905
Swapraja Sampanahan (or Save) was a territory of self-government under the Dutch East Indies since 1841, headed by a bumiputera and part of Afdeeling Pasir en de Tanah Boemboe in the Dutch East Indies colonial government under the Assistant Resident GH Dahmen domiciled in Samarinda. The local autonomous government of the region was authorized to head a bumiputera, named Prince Mangku Bumi (Gusti Ali). The previous Sampanahan area was a division of the Tanah Bumbu Kingdom and was once occupied by the Sultanate of Pasir. Sampanahan autonomous region included Daerah Aliran Sungai Sampanahan, Kota Baru. Now the territory of this kingdom is a subdistrict in Kotabaru district that is Sampanahan district.
List of Kings
1) As part of the kingdom of Tanah Bumbu.
* 1780 – 1800: Pangeran Prabu/Sultan Sepuh bin Pangeran Dipati/Daeng Malewa as king of Bangkalaan (with the regions of Bangkalaan, Sampanahan, Manunggul and Cengal).
* 1800 — 1820: Pangeran Nata (Ratu Agung) bin Pangeran Prabu, as king of Bangkalaan, Sampanahan and Manunggul.
* 1800 – ?: Pangeran Seria bin Pangeran Prabu (1800-?), first as king of Cengal, later king of Tanah Bumbu (Raja Cengal, Bangkalaan, Sampanahan, Manunggul) replacing Pangeran Nata.
* 18?? – 1825: king Gusti Besar binti Pangeran Prabu (18xx-1825) as king of Bangkalaan, Sampanahan, Manunggul, Cengal, Cantung, Batulicin. Negeri Cantung and Batulicin inherited from his aunt Ratu Intan (queen of Cantung and Batulicin).
* Kepala Cengal, Manunggul, Sampanahan installed by the Sultan of Pasir.
* 1825 – 1841: Raja Aji Jawi/Aji Jawa (1825-1841). Raja Aji Jawi son of king Gusti Besar.
2) Periode semi independent
* 1840 – 186?: Pangeran Mangku (Gusti Ali Akbar) as king of Sampanahan (1840-186x).
– Source: Wiki
Small kingdoms under the Sultanate of Banjar.
Under the Sultanate of Banjar there were several small kingdoms in the region of Tanah Bumbu and Pulau Laut. They were semi-independent. Because government services were not covered by the Sultanate, these kingdoms kingdoms were given authority to rule within their region.
Small kingdoms under the rule of the Sultanate Bandar in Tanah Bumbu and Pulau Laut are:
1. The kingdom of Pagatan,
2. The Kingdom of Kusan,
3. The Kingdoms of Cengal Manunggal and Bangkalaan,
4. The Kingdoms of Cantung and Sampanahan,
5. The Kingdom of Sebamban,
6. The kingdom of Batulicin,
7. The Kingdom of Pasir,
8. The Kingdom of Kotabaru.
Source (only indon. language)
– Kerajaan Sampanahan di Wiki: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampanahan
– Sejarah Kerajaan Sampanahan: http://www.bimbie.com/sejarah-sampanahan.htm
– Sejarah kerajaan Sampanahan: http://lintasbacaplus.blogspot.co.id/2011/11/kerajaan-sampanahan.html
– Kerajaan kecil yang dibawah kekuasaan Kesultanan Banjar: link