Kadipaten (Principality) of Paranggaruda, 13/14th century, is located on Jawa, District of Pati, prov. Jawa Tengah.
District of Pati
Line of kingdoms on Jawa: link
Foto kingdoms on Jawa
* Foto sultans and raja’s, still on Jawa link
* Foto keratons (palaces) still on Jawa: link
* Foto Batavia (Jakarta) in the past: link
* Foto Jawa in the past: link
* Attack on Batavia by Sultan Agung, 1628/1628: link
* Foto Diponegoro war, 1825: link
* Foto old sites on Jawa: link
Video history kingdoms on Jawa
– Video rulers of the sultanate of Mataram, 1556 – 2020: link
– Video history of the sultanate of Mataram, 1576-2020: link
– Video history of the kingdom of Medang Mataram Hindu, 752 – 1045: link
– Video history of the kingdom of Majapahit, 1293 – 1527: link
– Video rulers of Majapahit until the sultanate of Mataram, 1293 – 1587: link
– Video history of kingdoms on East Jawa, 1.5 million BC – 2020: link
– Video history of kingdoms on West Jawa, 3000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history of kingdoms on Central Jawa, 1.5 million BC – 2020: link
PRINCIPALITY OF PARANGGARUDA
History of the Kadipaten (Principality) of Paranggaruda, 13/14th century
Around 1292 on the island of Java there was a vacuum of authoritative rulers of government. The kingdom of Pajajaran began to collapse, the Kingdom of Singasari receded, while the Majapahit Kingdom was not yet established.
On the northern coast of Central Java island around Mount Muria the eastern side appeared a local ruler, who elevated himself as a duke, his domain was called a duchy.
There were two local rulers in the region:
* The ruler of the Paranggaruda Duchy,
* Ruler of Duchy of Carangsoka.
The two Duchies lived in harmony and peace, mutual respect and mutual respect to preserve harmony and strengthen the ropes of brotherhood, the two dukes agreed to marry his son and daughter.
Duchy of Paranggaruda region is located in the southern area of Juwana River. The ruler of the Paranggaruda Duchy with the title Adipati Yudapati, had a single son named Raden Josari. The territory of the Duchy of Paranggaruda consistsedof the districts: Batangan, Jaken, Jakenan, Pucakwangi, Winong, Sukolilo, Kayen, Tambakromo, Cork, and parts of western Rembang. The former Paranggaruda government center was located in Goda Village Winong District.
Source (only indon. language)
– Tentang kadipaten Paranggaruda: https://ketoprakjawa.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/1-kadipaten-carangsoka-paranggaruda/
– Tentang kadipaten Paranggaruda: http://www.wikiwand.com/id/Kabupaten_Pati
– Tentang Paranggaruda dan Carangsoka: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Pati#Kadipaten_Carangsoka_dan_Paranggaruda_Berbesa