The kingdom of Laiwoi is located on Sulawesi, in the region of the city of Kendari, province of Sulawesi Tenggara. This kingdom emerged 18th century.
City of Kendari
* Foto kingdom of Laiwoi: link
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF LAIWOI
About the king
28 jan. 2015
H. Irawan Tekaka Saosao was installed as King of Laiwoi. He was given the title “Mokole Wulaa Lipuwutano Laiwoi” which means king Laiwoi gold above ground.
The coronation of the King of Laiwoi took place after a vacuum of decades.
Endry Irwan Tekaka is the crown prince of the Laiwoi Kingdom with the title Anakia Lipu Mokole Tambo i Losoano Oleo.
He currently serves as Chairman of the Customary Council of the Laiwoi Kendari Kingdom and Commander of the Indonesian Indigenous Forces for the Southeast Sulawesi Region.
History of the kingdom of Laiwoi
Right: king (mokole) of Laiwoi IX Sangia Tambo Losoano Eleo Alm. Pym Tekaka Saosao
Middle: queen Mother Ven. Saenati Tondu
Left: Anakia Ranomeeto Ym Andi Baso Saosao, the younger brother of Raja Laiwoi).