The Kingdom of Dusun Tuo was a kingdom of the Minangkabau People. Located on Sumatera, prov. West Sumatera, District Tanah Datar. 5th Century.
District Tanah Datar
Line history kingdoms on Sumatera: link
Foto kingdoms / sultanates on Sumatera
Video history of the kingdoms / sultanates on Sumatera
History of the kingdom Dusun Tuo, 5th century
History of the kingdoms in the Minangkabau area
The Pagaruyung Kingdom was founded by King Adityawarwan in 1343, which initially covered the former Bunga Setangkai kingdom and the former Dharmasyara kingdom.
Before the Pagaruyung Kingdom in Minangkabau, there were already other kingdoms that existed:
1) Kingdom of Pasumayan Koto Batu, which was centered in Pariangan, at the foot of Mount Merapi, approximately 3 centuries BC. The famous king was Sri Maharaja Di raja, who according to Tambo Alam Minangkabau was the son of Sultan Iskandar Zulkarnaen, who came from Egypt’s Alexandria. It was during the reign of Raja Sri Maharaja Diraja that cities and nagari (countries) were formed and each city and country had a datuk as traditional leader and they were at the same time absolute representatives of the sovereigns held by Sri Maharaja Diraja in Pariangan. His son Datuk Ketumanggungan and half-brother Datuk Perpatih Nan Sebatang and his biological mother Datuk Suri Dirajo were perfecting the custom and governance arrangements.
2) Kingdom of Lagundi Nan Baselo, centered on the Padang Panjang pariangan, existed from the middle of the 2nd century AD to the middle of the 5th century AD.
3) Kingdom of Bungo Sitangkai. After the collapse of the Lagundi Nan Baselo kingdom, the Setangkai Kingdom emerged, which was centered on the Tarab river, which dates from the middle of the 5th century AD to the middle of the 14th century AD. It was led by a king who has the title Datuk Ketumanggungan.
4) Kingdom of Dusun Tuo. See above.
5) Dharmasraya kingdom. Along with the establishment of the Setangkai Kingdom, the Dharmasraya kingdom was also established, whose kings also came from Pariangan Padang Panjang. One of the famous kings, Tri Buwana Raja Mauliwarmadewa, married Puti Lenggogeni from the Bunga Setangkai Sungai Tarab kingdom, and gave birth to 3 children, namely, Puti Paraweswari or better known as Puti Dara Jingga, mother of King Adityawarman, Puti Indraswari or better known as Puti. Dara Petak, the mother of King Jayanegara. Raja Parameswar which is also known as Akarendrawan which in tambo is better known as Tuanku Raja Muda.
6) The Kingdom of Bukit Batu Patah. See above.
In black: the Minangkabau People
Kingdoms in Riau, 19th century
Source (only in indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Dusun Tuo di Wiki: Wiki
– Sejarah kerajaan Dusun Tuo dan Bungo Satangkai: http://ariefortunazone.blogspot.co.id/2009/06/kerajaan-dusun-tuo-dan-bungo-satangkai.html
– Sejarah kerajaan Dusun Tuo: http://sma94papa.blogspot.co.id/2011/02/kerajaan-kerajaan-pendahulu-pagaruyung.html