The kingdom of Tumapel, was founded in 1222. The official name of the Singhasari Kingdom is the Tumapel Kingdom. Located on East Jawa.
See Kingdom of Singhasari.
Line of kingdoms on Jawa: link
Foto kingdoms on Jawa
* Foto sultans and raja’s, still on Jawa link
* Foto keratons (palaces) still on Jawa: link
* Foto Batavia (Jakarta) in the past: link
* Foto Jawa in the past: link
* Attack on Batavia by Sultan Agung, 1628/1628: link
* Foto Diponegoro war, 1825: link
* Foto old sites on Jawa: link
Video history kingdoms on Jawa
– Video rulers of the sultanate of Mataram, 1556 – 2020: link
– Video history of the sultanate of Mataram, 1576-2020: link
– Video history of the kingdom of Medang Mataram Hindu, 752 – 1045: link
– Video history of the kingdom of Majapahit, 1293 – 1527: link
– Video rulers of Majapahit until the sultanate of Mataram, 1293 – 1587: link
– Video history of kingdoms on East Jawa, 1.5 million BC – 2020: link
– Video history of kingdoms on West Jawa, 3000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history of kingdoms on Central Jawa, 1.5 million BC – 2020: link
KINGDOM OF TUMAPEL
History of the kingdom of Tumapel, 13th century
See also: Kingdom of Singhasari
Based on the Kudadu inscription, the official name of the kingdom of Singhasari was kingdom of Tumapel. According Nagarakretagama, when it was first established in 1222, the capital of the Kingdom of Tumapel was named Kutaraja.
In 1253, King Wisnuwardhana installed his son Kertanagara as yuwaraja and renamed the capital into Singhasari. The name Singhasari was the name of the capital an mored was more famous than the name Tumapel.
Tumapel name also appears in Chinese chronicles of the Yuan Dynasty with spelling Tu–ma–pan.
Kingdoms under Majapahit