The principality of Sukapura 1641 – 1925.
Sukapura was formerly called Tawang or Galunggung, often also called Tawang-Galunggung. It was located in the District of Tasikmalaya.
District of Tasikmalaya
Line of kingdoms on Jawa: link
Foto kingdoms on Jawa
* Foto sultans and raja’s, still on Jawa link
* Foto keratons (palaces) still on Jawa: link
* Foto Batavia (Jakarta) in the past: link
* Foto Jawa in the past: link
* Attack on Batavia by Sultan Agung, 1628/1628: link
* Foto Diponegoro war, 1825: link
* Foto old sites on Jawa: link
Video history kingdoms on Jawa
– Map history kingdoms on Jawa: link
– List of rulers of the sultanate of Mataram, 1556 – 2020: link
– Map history of the history of the sultanate of Mataram, 1576-2020: link
– Map history of the kingdom of Medang Mataram Hindu, 752 – 1045: link
– Map history of the kingdom of Majapahit, 1293 – 1527: link
– List of rulers of the kingdom of Majapahit until the sultanate of Mataram, 1293 – 1587: link
– Map history of kingdoms on East Jawa, 1.5 million BC – 2020: link
– Map history of kingdoms on West Jawa, 3000 BC – 2020: link
– Map history of kingdoms on Central Jawa, 1.5 million BC – 2020: link
History of the principality of Sukapura, 1641 – 1925
Sukapura district was established and inaugurated after the completion of the Dipati Ukur War which was stated in the Sultan Mataram Charter, exactly on July 26, 1632.
In the 17th century Priangan was divided into four duchy’s. One among them was under the leadership of Ki Wirawangsa Umbul Sukakerta, with the title of Tumenggung Wiradedaha. He was an ancestor of the adipati’s / bupati’s of Sukapura.
1811/1813 Raden Anggadipa (1807-1811 / 1813) was removed from his post by the Dutch colonial government for refusing the forced cultivation of indigo as a substitute for rice. He objected to the Dutch policy, because it will lead to people starving. As a result of the defiance, the Kadipaten of Sukapura was temporarily abolished and handed over to the government of Raden Tumenggung Wangsareja (1805-1811).
At the end of the 19th century, Dutch rearranged Priangan government and divided it into 9 afdeling (German: Abteilung). One Afdeling was Sukapura, under Raden Tumenggung Wiratanubaya IV.
Wirahadiningrat (1874-1906) was awarded the Star of Orange Nassau of the Netherlands.
January 1, 1913 the District Sukapura was renamed Tasikmalaya District.
List of rulers
List of rulers and bupati’s:
1641-…….: Wiradedaha I
…….-1674: Wiradedaha II
1674-1726: Anggadipa Wiradedaha III
1726-1745: Wiradedaha IV
1747-1765: Wiradedaha V
1807-1813: Demang Anggadipa
1814-1828: Wiradedaha VI
1828-1835: Wiratanubaja I
1835-1854: Wiratanubaja II
1854-1874: Adipati Wiradedaha VII
1906-1908: Aria Prawiradiningrat
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah Sukapura: http://sejarahastrologimetafisika.blogspot.co.id/2011/06/kerajaan-sukapura.html
– Daftar penguasa Sukapura: http://sejarahastrologimetafisika.blogspot.co.id/2011/06/kerajaan-sukapura.html
– Daftar penguasa Sukapura: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daftar_Bupati_Sukapura
– Sejarah Sukapura: http://catetan-kuring.blogspot.co.id/2014/11/sejarah-sukapura-dan-para-bupati.html
– Tempat peristirahatan terakhir para kanjeng dalem di masa Pemerintahan Sukapura: http://tasikmetropolitan.blogspot.co.id/2014/10/menelusuri-peninggalan-sejarah-di-tanah_6.html