The kingdom of Laikang is located on Sulawesi, in the district of Takalar, province of South Sulawesi. This kingdom was founded in the 15th century.
District of Takalar
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF LAIKANG
The king today (2017)
Pemangku Adat Karaeng Laikang: IR. H. Sukwansyah A. Lomba MSI. Karaeng Nojeng.
History of the kingdom
In the past there were two Kajang:
* Kajang Ilalang Embayya (inner Kajang) and
* Kajang Koasa (outside Kajang).
Inner Kajang and outside Kajang had each a leader.
Outside Kajang consisted of two kingdoms, namely the Kingdom of LEMBANG and the Kingdom of LAIKANG. After a long period of time the 2 outside kingdoms became one kingdom, namely the Kingdom of LEMBANG; LAIKANG and LEMBANG had a separate leader and were separate from KAJANG.
After the last reign of the Lembang kingdom with the last King, Karaeng Sadda daeng Mallatte, the Kajang and Lembang kingdoms were united with the name of the Kajang Kingdom itself. And according to history, the first King of Kajang who was appointed by the Dutch was Karaeng Mattu Dg Pahakkang until the last king of Kajang who was appointed was Kr. Huseng with Parani.
The kingdom of Laikang
The first king of the Laikang Kingdom was Karaeng Tunipassaya, the second King was named Aru China and the Third King was Petta Panggauka.
Petta Panggauka had a queen named Basse Daeng Ngalusu and was blessed with a daughter named Mamminasa Daeng Roso.
In the reign of the Third King, the Kingdom of Laikang was serene and peaceful. He led the Kingdom for approximately 30 years and was replaced by his daughter (King Ke 4), Mamminasa Daeng Roso.
During the reign of Mamminasa Daeng Roso (King Ke 4) the Kingdom of Laikang was hit by calamities and disasters. King Mamminasa Daeng Roso was unable to lead the Laikang Kingdom and handed the leadership to the Indigenous Institution (Kelembagaan Adat), which was called Baku Appaka (Pati). At that time there was a meeting between the King of Laikang and the Indigenous Institution (Kelembagaan Adat). This resulted in an agreement to send Telik Sandi to the Kingdom of Bone to find a suitable young man to be King of Laikang.
– Kingdom of Lembang: https://sultansinindonesieblog.wordpress.com/sulawesi/lembang-kerajaan-prov-sulawesi-selatan-kab-takalar/
– Kingdom of Kajang: https://sultansinindonesieblog.wordpress.com/sulawesi/kajang-kerajaan-bulukumba/kingdom-of-kajang-prov-sulawesi-selatan-kab-bulukumba/
Map of South Sulawesi, 1909
List of kings
1 Karaeng Tunipassayya
2 Aru Cina
3 Petta Panggauka
4 Mamminasa Daeng Roso
5 Andi Makkasaung Ri Langi
6 Compong Leko Daeng Karaeng
7 Sayyed Jafar Sadiq menjadi Raja pertama Laikang dari keturunan Sayyed.
8 Sayyed Muhammad Patadang Daeng Ri Boko
9 Sayyed Tikollah Daeng Leo
10 Sayyed Muhammad Cincing
11 Sayyed Muhammad Patadang Daeng Ri Boko
12 Sayyed Manyyingarri.
13 Andi Parawansyah
14 H.Andi Lomba Parawansyah (Karaeng Lomba) en then his child
15 H.Andi Sukwansyah A.Lomba Karaeng Nojeng.
– Sumber: link
Left: Karaeng (king) of Sanrabone, middle: Karaeng of Laikang. Foto 2017.
Source (only indon. language)
– Website kerajaan Laikang: link
– Sejarah lengkap kerajaan Laikang: http://karaenglaikang.blogspot.co.id/2015/02/sejarah-singkat-kerajaan-laikang.html
– Daftar raja Laikang: http://karaenglaikang.blogspot.co.id/2015/02/silsilah-kerajaan-laikang.html