Kingdom of Tanjung Singuru was located in District Cianjur, prov. West Java.
It was founded by Prabu Jaka Susuru alias Raden Munding Kasiringan Wangi, son of king Pajajaran King Siliwangi (ruled 1482-1521).
* Foto sultans and kings, today on Jawa: link
* Foto keratons (palaces) on Jawa: link
* Foto Batavia (Jakarta) in the past: link
* Foto Jawa in the past: link
* Attack of Batavia by Sultan Agung, 1628/1628: link
* Foto Diponegoro – war, 1825: link
* Foto old sites on Jawa: link
History of the kingdom
This kingdom was founded by Prabu Jaka Susuru aka Raden Munding Kasiringan Wangi, son of the king of Pajajaran, king Siliwangi.
On the banks of the Citarum River, about 2 km to the north of the Ciranjang sub-district office (Cianjur District), there is a former kuta (wall / castle) from a small monarchy. According to local folklore, the fortress wall is a relic of the kingdom “Tanjung Singuru”, the king was Prabu Susuru. Before becoming king, he was named Raden Munding Mintra Kasiringan Wangi. It is said, that he was one of the sons of Prabu Siliwangi.
Another source revealed, that the king of Tanjung Singuru was King Jaka Susuruh or Prabu Hariang Banga, whose name is often mentioned in the story of “Pantun Sunda”. This king was pressed by his own brother, Ciung Wanara so he retreated and survived in Cihea.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Tangjung Singuru: http://bandoengers.blogspot.co.id/2010/02/wilayah-kerajaan-malabar.html
– Sejarah kerajaan Tanjung Singuru di Wiki: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerajaan_Tanjung_Singuru