The Kingdom of Sanggau: 1310 – 1960. Located in the District of Sanggau, province of, West Kalimantan.
The title of the king: Pangeran Ratu.
District of Sanggau
Foto kingdom of Sanggau
Line of kingdoms on Kalimantan: link
Foto kingdoms on Kalimantan
Video history kingdoms on Kalimantan
– Video history kingdoms on Kalimantan, 45.000 BC – 2017: link
– Video history kingdoms on West Kalimantan, 45.000 BC – today: link
– Video history kingdoms on Central / South Kalimantan, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on East / North Kalimantan, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history of the sultanate of Banjar: link
KINGDOM OF SANGGAU
About the king
26-7-2009: Pangeran Ratu H. Gusti Arman Surya Negara was installed as new king of Sanggau, after a vacuum of 49 years.
History of the kingdom of Sanggau, 1310 – 1960
The kingdom of Sanggau exist since the 4th century.
The descendants of the Sanggau Kingdom today believe that their ancestral kingdom was first established on April 7, 1310 AD, when Dara Nante was crowned as the first ruler of the Sanggau Kingdom.
The mention of “Sanggau” itself comes from the name of a plant that grows on the edge of the river region of the kingdom, the river Sekayam.
The successor of the government of the Sanggau Kingdom after Prince Mangkubumi Pakunegara was the youngest brother (Uju) who reigned from 1658 to 1690 AD.
The appointment of the youngest brother to be king was done because the other two wives of Prince Mangkubumi could not give a son. The youngest brother was crowned as King of Sanggau with the title of Sultan Mohammad Jamaluddin Kusumanegara.
– Source: link
Gusti Muhammad Ali II Suryanegara Panembahan Sanggau father of Gusti Muhammad Thaher III Suryanegara. Sumber Gusti M Hidayat, FB
List of kings
• Abang Tabrani with the title Pangeran Ratu Surya Negara (1741-1762 M).
• Panembahan Mohammad Thahir I Surya Negara ( 1762-1785 M).
• Pangeran Usman with the title Panembahan Usman Paku Negara (1785-1812 M).
• Panembahan Mohammad Ali Surya Negara (1812-1823).
• Sultan Ayub Paku Negara (1812-1828).
• Panembahan Mohammad Kusuma Negara (1828-1860).
• Panembahan Thahir II (1860-1876).
• Panembahan Haji Sulaiman Paku Negara (1876-1908).
• Panembahan Gusti Mohammad Ali Surya Negara (1908-1915).
• Pangeran Gusti Mohammad said Paku Negara ( 1915-1921).
• Panembahan Thahir Surya Negara (1921-1941).
• Gusti Mohammad Arif (1941-1942).
• Ade Marhaban Saleh (1942-1944).
• Penembahan Gusti Ali Akbar (1944-1945).
• Panembahan Gusti Mohammad Taufik Surya Negara (1945)
• Pangeran ratu H. Gusti Arman Surya Negara (2009)
Palace of the kingdom
Name: Istana Surya Negara
The palace was originally built in the village Daranante Mengkiang or rather back up the river Sekayam, but until now it is unknown when the keraton was built. In 1826, the Sultan Ayub moved the center of the kingdom of Sanggau to Desa Kantuk. In 1826 when the kingdom was ruled by Panembahan Kusuma Negara, there was made a deal with the Dutch colonial government to lease a plot of land in the region downstream Sekayam.
– Foto palace of Sanggau, Surya Negara: link
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah Kerajaan Sanggau di Wiki: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerajaan_Sanggau
– Sejarah Kerajaan Sanggau: http://wisatapontianak.com/kerajaan-sanggau-kalimantan-barat/
– Daftar raja dan sejarah Sanggau: link
– Keraton Suryanegara Sanggau: http://syawalcueexs.blogspot.co.id/2013/08/kerajaankeraton-surya-negara-sanggau.html
Kingdoms on West Kalimantan, 1800