The kingdom of Batak Tua, Huristak, is located on Sumatera, in kab. Tapanuli Selatan, prov. Sumatera Utara. This kingdom is a kingdom of the Batak People.
Kingdom of Huristak: century 2-1650, kingdom of Batak Tua. 1650 M – today.
* Foto kingdom of Huristak: link
About the king, 2017
King Huristak XII of of the kingdom of Huristak Padang Lawas: Patuan Daulat Sutan Palaon, Tondi Hasibuan.
History of the kingdom
The historical roots of the Huristak kingdom are far from the first century AD, where the Batak empire has been derived from the Pa’ta word based in Batahan, around the city of Natal now. At that time the religion of the Batak people was Parmalim, and the religious leaders of malim acted as government advisors in effect. At that time the king of Batak was named King Jolma with King Malim’s advisor.
The old batak empirewas located in South Tapanuli and established trade relations with other kingdoms such as Ming kingdom in China and the Cola kingdom in India.
In 1024, there was a battle between the old batak kingdom and the Kingdom of Cola, this was due to the offense of King Rajendra Cola Dewa 1 over the trade relations of the Old Batak Kingdom and the Ming empire. This battle lasted for 5 years, and in 1029 the kingdom of Cola succeeded in controlling the area, the old batak kingdom collapsed, the king of Batak was arrested, but not killed. In 1030 part of of old Batak kingdom came back in Barus; King Malim (religious leader Malim in the old mountain), crowned his son-in-law as King Mula in Batak Barus kingdom.
Kings of Huristak
I Kings of Huristak century 2 until 1650
* Century 2-11: kings of Batak Tua in Padang lawas
(raja mula- raja donia, raja Sorimangaraja l, ll dll)
* Century 12-1500: kings of Batak in Toba
(patuan sorimangaraja, patuan sorbadibanua dll)
* 1300 – 1500: kings in Dolok (prasasti dolok tolong – majapahit/ R wijaya – Sorbadibanua)- Raja Sobu – Raja Hasibuan – Raja BonanDolok dll
* 1500 M – 1650 M: kings in Silindung (ompu silindung)
II Kings of Huristak in Padang Lawas 1650 – today
* 1650: Raja Soritaon (ompu suhataon) – prasasti soritaon – Raja Huristak I
* 1700: Sutan gadoe mulia tandang – Raja Huristak II
* Raja malengkung, Raja Huristak III
* Mangaradja Lela I, Raja Huristak IV
* Raja Barita, Raja Huristak V
* Mangaradja Lela II: Raja Huristak VI
* 1840: Kali Omar (Sutan Barumun), Raja Huristak VII
* 1885: Sutan Palaon, Raja Huristak VIII
* 1914: Patuan Barumun, Raja Huristak IX (installed at the age of 30)
* 1947: Sutan Managor, Raja Huristak X
* Mr N /Patuan Barumun, Raja Huristak XI
* Mr T/Patuan daulat sutan palaon, Raja Huristak XII (installed at the age of 9, with the ancient batak royal tradition – blood bath.
About Patuan Barumun, King IX, 1884 – 1966:
1884: Patuan Barumun, king the IX of Huristak Kingdom – Padang Lawas, was born in Bagas Godang Huristak in 1884. Since young Patuan Barumun has diligently accompanied his father (Sutan Palaon-King Huristak VIII) in state duties, and Patuan Barumun often represented Sutan Palaon when meeting the controleur of the Netherlands East Indies and participate in providing views and attitudes on the problems of the kingdom.
– Sejarah kerajaan Huristak: http://showbiz.liputan6.com/read/2423470/kerajaan-huristak-salah-satu-kerajaan-tertua-di-kebudayaan-batak
– Sejarah kerajaan Huristak: http://budaya-info.blogspot.co.id/2013/01/sejarah-batak-dan-kerajaan-yang-pernah.html
– Silsilah raja-raja Huristak: https://www.facebook.com/kerajaanhuristak/?fref=nf