The kingdom of Batin Enam Suku (6 tribes) is located on Sumatera, District Indragiri Hilir, Prov. Riau. 13th Century.
District Indragiri Hilir
Line history kingdoms on Sumatera: link
Foto kingdoms / sultanates on Sumatera
Video history of the kingdoms / sultanates on Sumatera
KINGDOM OF BATIN ENAM SUKU
History of the kingdom of Batin Enam Suku, 13th century
In the 1260s, in the northern Indragiri Hilir area, in the area of Gaung Anak Serka, Batang Tuaka, Mandah and Guntung were small kings of the former rulers of the Bintan Kingdom, who, due to partial splits spread to the area. Among them were the Enam Batin (Six Tribes) known as Batin Enam Suku, namely:
- Clan of Raja Asal in area Gaung.
- Clan of Raja Rubiah in area Gaung.
- Clan of Nek Gewang in area Anak Serka.
- Clan of Raja Mafait in area Guntung.
- Clan of Datuk Kelambai in area Mandah.
- Clan of Datuk Miskin in area Batang Tuaka.
Kingdoms in Riau 19th century
Source (only indon. language)
– Tentang Batin Enam Suku: http://home.inhilkab.go.id/sejarah-singkat-indragiri-hilir/
– Tentang Batin Enam Suku: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Indragiri_Hilir#Kerajaan_Batin_Enam_Suku