* Foto ancient sites, tribes on Sumatera and old Sumatera: link
History of Batin Enam Suku
In the 1260s, in the northern Indragiri Hilir area, in the area of Gaung Anak Serka, Batang Tuaka, Mandah and Guntung were small kings of the former rulers of the Bintan Kingdom, who, due to partial splits spread to the area. Among them are the Enam Batin (Chief Tribes) known as Batin Enam Suku, namely:
- Clan of Raja Asal in area Gaung.
- Clan of Raja Rubiah in area Gaung.
- Clan of Nek Gewang in area Anak Serka.
- Clan of Raja Mafait in area Guntung.
- Clan of Datuk Kelambai in area Mandah.
- Clan of Datuk Miskin in area Batang Tuaka.
Kingdoms in Riau 19th century
Source (only indon. language)
– Tentang Batin Enam Suku: http://home.inhilkab.go.id/sejarah-singkat-indragiri-hilir/
– Tentang Batin Enam Suku: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Indragiri_Hilir#Kerajaan_Batin_Enam_Suku