The kingdom of Pandai was located on the island of Alor, prov. Nusa Tenggara Timur.
* Foto kingdoms on Alor: link
History of the kingdom of Pandai
According to the stories that circulated in the Alor community, the oldest kingdom in Alor Regency was the Abui kingdom in the interior of the Alor mountains and the Munaseli kingdom at the eastern end of Pantar island. Once, these two kingdoms were involved in a Magic War. They used supernatural powers to destroy each other. Munaseli sends bees to Abui but Abui sends a hurricane and fire to Munaseli. This war was finally won by Munaseli.
It is said that king Abui who led the war is currently still stored in a cave in Mataru. The next kingdom that was founded was the kingdom of Pandai, located near the kingdom of Munaseli and the Kingdom of Bungabali centered on Alor Besar. The neighboring Munaseli and Pandai were finally involved in a war that led Munaseli to seek help from the king of Majapahit kingdom, having previously lost the war against Abui.
Kingdoms on the island of Alor
NB: kerajaan = kingdom
History of the island of Alor
More than 15 different indigenous languages are spoken on Alor, the majority of them classified as Papuan or non-Austronesian. These include Abui, Adang, Hamap, Kabola, Kafoa, Woisika, Kelon, and Kui. In addition, Alorese is a Malayo-Polynesian language.
Source (only in indon. language)
– Tentang Suku Abui: http://protomalayans.blogspot.co.id/2012/11/suku-abui-nusa-tenggara-timur.html
– Sejarah pulau Alor di Wiki: link
– Alor dulu dan sekarang: http://alor-kenari.blogspot.co.id/2012/01/alor-dulu-dan-sekarang.html
– Tentang Suku Alor: http://suku-dunia.blogspot.nl/2014/08/sejarah-suku-alor-di-nusa-tenggara.html
– Sejarah pulau Alor: http://posalor.blogspot.co.id/2014/02/sejarah-pulau-alor.html
– Masuknya Islam di Alor: http://bz69elzam.blogspot.nl/2008/08/sekilas-sejarah-masuknya-islam-di-alor.html