The kingdom of Malusetasi was located on Sulawesi, District of Barru, prov. South Sulawesi. This kingdom was founded in 1906.
The title of the king is Aru.
District of Barru
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF MALUSETASSI
History of the kingdom
1) kingdom of Nepo, which again oversees smaller kingdoms/akkarungeng such as Manuba (onyi), Mareppang and Palanro,
2) kingdom of Soreang whose area covers part of Parepare City now
3) kingdom of Bacukiki and
4) kingdom of Bojo.
Around 1900 the Dutch succeeded in occupying Bone, in 1905 they attacked Soppeng and succeeded in occupying the kingdom but received fierce resistance.
In 1906 the Mallusetasi Kingdom was formed of the kingdoms of Soreang, Bacukiki, Bojo and Nepo, with the first king being Arung Nepo I Simatana.
List of kings
* 1906 – 1917: I Samatana (f)
* 1917 – 1932: I Makung
* 1932 – 1950: Andi Calo
– Sejarah kerajaan Malusetassi: http://kecamatan-mallusetasi.blogspot.co.id/2012/04/sejarah-kecamatan-mallusetasi.html
– Sejarah kerajaan Malusetassi: http://ivanmuanist.blogspot.co.id/2010/12/terbentuknya-kecamatan-mallusetasi.html
– Daftar Raja Malusetassi: http://www.worldstatesmen.org/Indonesia_princely_states2.html
– Info tambahan / Additional info: http://www.guide2womenleaders.com/indonesia_substates.htm#M
Map kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1909