The kingdom of Banggae Majane is located in prov. Sulawesi Barat, District Majene. It is a kingdom of the Mandar People. This kingdom was part of the federation Pitu Baqbana Binanga.
District of Majene
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF BANGGAE
History of the kingdom of Banggae, 16th century
The kingdom of Banggae in ancient times was originally centered in Salabose village in the highlands of Majene City ± 120 m above sea level. This kingdom was originally a community group led by tribal chief Tomakaka and lived in Poralle, the name of a place in Salabose. Which came to be called Tomakaka Poralle.
There are also Tomakaka, who lead a group, who live around Banggae such as Tomakaka Pullajonga, Tomakaka Salongang, Tomakaka Totoli, Tomakaka Pepottoang. At the time of the kingdom of Tomakaka in Porallea person came from the Majapahit kingdom, whose name is not known, only given the title by the local people Topole-pole who married Tomerropa-ropa Wulawang daughter of Tomakaka Poralle. For Topole-pole’s ability his wife Waris Throne of Kingdom then Topole-pole can form a new government system not yet known by Tomakaka Poralle government. This system of government is the forerunner of the establishment of the Kingdom of Banggae.
Graveyard complex of the kingdom
In Majene District, West Sulawesi, there is a mystery cemetery complex. The Royal Cemetery of King of Banggae and Hadat. Namely, from the ancient Banggae Majene kingdom. This graveyard is dated in the 16th century.
The location of this old cemetery is located on top of Bukit Ondongan. Pang Ali-ali Village, Banggae District, Majene Regency.
17 Kingdoms of the Mandar Region
Mandar tribe consists of 17 kingdoms: 7 kingdoms called “Pitu Ulunna Salu”, 7 kingdoms called “Pitu ba’bana binanga” and 3 kingdoms called “Kakarunna Tiparittiqna Uhai”.
The seven kingdoms belonging to Persekutuan Pitu Ulunna Salu are:
Seven (7) kingdoms belonging to Persekutuan Pitu Baqbana Binanga are:
Three (3) kingdoms belonging to Kakaruanna Tiparittiqna Uhai or the region of Lembang Mappi are:
Source (only indon. language)
– Pemakaman kerajaan Banggae: http://www.kompadansamandar.or.id/wisata/majene/478-buttu-ondongang-kompleks-makam-raja-dan-hadat-kerajaan-banggae-mandar-.html
– Pemakaman kerajaan Banggae: https://yukpiknik.wordpress.com/2014/10/03/makam-raja-raja-banggae-dan-hadat-mandar-peristirahatan-para-nenek-moyang-di-majene/