The kingdom of Kalisusu was located on Sulawesi, prov. of Sulawesi Tenggara, District Buton Utara.
District Buton Utara
* Video parade kingdom of Kalisusu, 2017: link
* Foto sultans and kings today on Sulawesi: link
* Foto sultans and kings in the past on Sulawesi: link
* Foto kingdoms in the region of Poso: link
* Foto Bugis People: link
* Foto Toraja People: link
* Foto old sites on Sulawesi: link
About the king today
King today (2020): La Ode Ahlul Musafi
History of the kingdom
(kerajaan = kingdom)
Kerajaan Konawe was the first kingdom in Southeast Sulawesi. The Kingdom was founded by Totongano Wonua on the 10th century. Then came Kerajaan Buton, Kerajaan Muna, the Kingdom of Kalisusu and the Kerajaan Moronene.
As a very strategic area for shipping, Southeast Sulawesi was growing quite rapidly. A number of empires then emerge. These kingdoms were among others: Kingdom (Sultanate) Buton, Kingdom of Muna (Wuna) and Kingdom of Kemongga (one descended from Konawe kingdom). There were also other smaller kingdoms, such as the Tiworo Kingdom, the Kalisusu Kingdom, and the Moronene Kingdom. The kingdoms were interconnected with one another through marriage bonds. This bond further cultivated a large family of Southeast Sulawesi that has been so united, despite having different cultural backgrounds and different languages.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Kalisusu: http://ddsidny.blogspot.nl/2011/10/kerajaan-sulawesi.html
– Tentang Tari Lense kerajaan Kalisusu: http://raniharuno.blogspot.nl/2012/06/tari-lense-melahirkan-kerajaan-kulisusu.html