The kingdom of Kalisusu was located on Sulawesi, prov. of Sulawesi Tenggara, District Buton Utara. This kingdom was founded in the 10th century.
District Buton Utara
* Video parade kingdom of Kalisusu, 2017: link
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF KALISUSU
About the king today
King today (2020): La Ode Ahlul Musafi
History of the kingdom
According to history, Kulisusu/Kolencusu/Kalingsusu was one of the four forts of Barata Patapalena (the outrigger guarding the balance of the state boat) during the Buton Sultanate. Barata Kulisusu together with Barata Muna, Barata Tiworo and Barata Kaledupa were the first gates of defense before the enemy entered the area of the center of power in Bau-Bau. Therefore they have an important role in maintaining the safety of the country. They are also given the autonomous right to regulate their own area including having their own army but with regulatory limits that have been outlined by the central government in Baubau.
Kerajaan Konawe was the first kingdom in Southeast Sulawesi. The Kingdom was founded by Totongano Wonua on the 10th century. Then came Kerajaan Buton, Kerajaan Muna, the Kingdom of Kalisusu and the Kerajaan Moronene.
As a very strategic area for shipping, Southeast Sulawesi was growing quite rapidly. A number of empires then emerge. These kingdoms were among others: Kingdom (Sultanate) Buton, Kingdom of Muna (Wuna) and Kingdom of Kemongga (one descended from Konawe kingdom). There were also other smaller kingdoms, such as the Tiworo Kingdom, the Kalisusu Kingdom, and the Moronene Kingdom. The kingdoms were interconnected with one another through marriage bonds. This bond further cultivated a large family of Southeast Sulawesi that has been so united, despite having different cultural backgrounds and different languages.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Kalisusu: http://ddsidny.blogspot.nl/2011/10/kerajaan-sulawesi.html
– Tentang Tari Lense kerajaan Kalisusu: http://raniharuno.blogspot.nl/2012/06/tari-lense-melahirkan-kerajaan-kulisusu.html