The kingdom of Kudangan is located on Kalimantan, District of Lamandau, provinsi Kalimantan Tengah.
District of Lamandau
Line of kingdoms on Kalimantan: link
Foto kingdoms on Kalimantan
Video history kingdoms on Kalimantan
– Video history kingdoms on Kalimantan, 45.000 BC – 2017: link
– Video history kingdoms on West Kalimantan, 45.000 BC – today: link
– Video history kingdoms on Central / South Kalimantan, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on East / North Kalimantan, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history of the sultanate of Banjar: link
KINGDOM OF KUDANGAN
History of the kingdom of Kudangan, 14th century
Kudangan residents believe that they are from the descendants of the Pagaruyung kingdom in West Sumatra since the 14th century. According to the story, a nobleman from the Kingdom of Pagaruyung named Malikur Besar with the title Patih Sebatang Balai Seruang sailed to Borneo. Entering a river channel, Datuk Malikur Besar was interested in an area and established a small empire named “Kudangan”. The group of Datuk Malikur Besar is mingling with the local indigenous people.
The proof of the Pagaruyung descent kingdom, now a subdistrict of Delang, is the existence of a number of historical relics, among others, a flag measuring 3 times 1.5 meters and is now well kept in Kudangan traditional house.
Source (indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Kudangan: https://www.facebook.com/minang.official/posts/1020638017963052
– Sejarah kerajaan Kudangan: http://sejarahastrologimetafisika.blogspot.co.id/2015/03/catatan-singkat-tentang-kerajaan.html
– Sejarah kerajaan Kudangan: https://kudangan.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/kudangan.html