The kingdom of Kudangan is located on Kalimantan, District of Lamandau, provinsi Kalimantan Tengah.
District of Lamandau
* Foto sultans and kings, still on Kalimantan: link
* Foto sultans and kings in the past: link
* Foto of palaces on Kalimantan: link
* Foto of the Dayak People: link
* foto of Kalimantan in the past: link
History of the kingdom
Kudangan residents believe that they are from the descendants of the Pagaruyung kingdom in West Sumatra since the 14th century. According to the story, a nobleman from the Kingdom of Pagaruyung named Malikur Besar with the title Patih Sebatang Balai Seruang sailed to Borneo. Entering a river channel, Datuk Malikur Besar was interested in an area and established a small empire named “Kudangan”. The group of Datuk Malikur Besar is mingling with the local indigenous people.
The proof of the Pagaruyung descent kingdom, now a subdistrict of Delang, is the existence of a number of historical relics, among others, a flag measuring 3 times 1.5 meters and is now well kept in Kudangan traditional house.
Source (indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Kudangan: https://www.facebook.com/minang.official/posts/1020638017963052
– Sejarah kerajaan Kudangan: http://sejarahastrologimetafisika.blogspot.co.id/2015/03/catatan-singkat-tentang-kerajaan.html
– Sejarah kerajaan Kudangan: https://kudangan.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/kudangan.html