The kingdom of Muara Kaman was a Hindu kingdom, which existed in the 4th century. It was located in the province of East Kalimantan, Brubus Village, Muara Kaman, District of Kutai Kartanegara.
District of Kutai Kartanegara
Line of kingdoms on Kalimantan: link
Foto kingdoms on Kalimantan
Video history kingdoms on Kalimantan
– Video history kingdoms on Kalimantan, 45.000 BC – 2017: link
– Video history kingdoms on West Kalimantan, 45.000 BC – today: link
– Video history kingdoms on Central / South Kalimantan, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on East / North Kalimantan, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history of the sultanate of Banjar: link
KINGDOM OF MUARA KAMAN
History of the kingdom of Muara Kaman, 4th century
The Kingdom of Sentawan and the kingdom of Muara Kaman were the forerunners of the Kutai kingdom.
The oldest Kingdom in Indonesia was located in Brubus Village Muara Kaman, District Kutai Kartanegara Regency was not named Kutai Kingdom. Because Kutai Kingdom actually only appeared in Muara Mahakam, in the village of Kutai Lama Anggana District in the 13th century, whose first king was Aji Batara Agung Dewa Sakti.
The Hindu Kingdom in Muara Kaman existed in the 4th century AD, and the first king was Kudungga. Information of the Yupa Inscription and various stories and literature are very minimal. It has never been mentioned as Kutai kingdom, but it is often mentioned as the land of Martadipura with the capital of Martapura, and had a temple called Waprakeswara.
Old maps of Kalimantan (Borneo)
For old maps of Kalimantan (1570, 1572, 1594, 1601, 1602, 1740, 1747, 1760, 1835), klik here.
Kalimantan (Borneo) 1601
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Muara Kaman: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muara_Kaman,_Kutai_Kartanegara
– Sejarah kerajaan Muara Kaman: http://ariankula.blogspot.co.id/2013/11/kerajaan-tertua-di-indonesia.html