The kingdom of Lian Lolon was located on the island of Adonara, prov. Nusa Tenggara Timur.
* Foto kingdoms on Adonara island: link
History of the kingdom
The arrival of people of outside Adonara in the very past was in groups and they occupied territories. In order to preserve the unity and possibilities that arose, when faced with other territories, the group begun to organize itself by appointing a group leader. Over time the region grew to form the kingdoms.
In addition there were still some more kingdoms such as: kingdoms of Boleng, Lamahala, Terong, Watan Pao. Prior to the separation of the Paji and Demon regions, these kingdoms existed independently. Besides, there were still some quite large rural toritorials, but not yet the kingdom, Hinga, Lamabunga, Kiwangona, Horowura and Botun / Lewo Belen.
The kingdom of Lian Lolon was originally inhabited by the Nepalolon tribe and ruled by Ola Laku Nara. The power then turned to the hands of Engga sister Iga. Engga then conquered some territories. His domain was called Paji.
Source (only indon. language)
– Asal usul pulau Adonara: http://santipelu888.blogspot.co.id/2013/05/asal-usul-adonara.html
– Sejarah pulau Adonara: http://bolengatumatan.blogspot.co.id/
– Sejarah pulau Adonara: http://ferdiboro93.blogspot.co.id/2014/10/sejarah-adonara.html
– Suku Adonara: http://protomalayans.blogspot.co.id/2012/11/suku-adonara-nusa-tenggara-timur.html