* Video installation king of Moronene (2012): link
About the king
Present Raja: Alfian Pimpie, Mokole Moronene Rumbia ke-VII
The king was installed as Mokole Rumbia the VII, on 1 may 2012.
History of the kingdom
The Kingdom of Rumbia was a split off of the Kingdom of Bombana.
The Kingdom of Bombana had historical and cultural ties with the Kingdom of Luwu. King (Mokole) the first of Bombana, Mokole Dendeangi was the Sawerigading sibling (King Luwu). The Kingdom of Bombana was broken into three small kingdoms during the reign of Mokole Bombana Ke-III, Mokole Nungkulangi. Having three inheritors, the Kingdom of Bombana was broken into three kingdoms, namely:
* Kingdom of Kabaena (ruled by Queen Indaulu as Mokole Kabaena Ke-I or Raja Bombana IV),
* Kingdom of Rumbia (ruled by Queen Tina Sio Ropa as Mokole Rumbia I or King Bombana IV), and
* Royal Poleang (ruled King Ririsao as Mokole Poleang Ke-I or King Bombana IV). This division also ended the era of Bombana Kingdom hierarchy, and the beginning of the third era of the kingdom.
Part of South East Sulawesi (incl. Rumbia) today
Source (only indon. language)
– Mokole Rumbia ke-7 dilantikan (2012): http://bombanakab.go.id/?p=1430
– Dikukuhkan Mokole Facebook: link
– Tentang Mokole Moronene ke-VII: http://www.sultranews.com/2013/09/profil-mokole-moronene.html
– Tentang pelantikan mokole Rumbia: http://kabaena.info/category/seni-budaya/mokole-moronene/
– Suku Moronene di Wiki: Wiki