The kingdom of (Moronene) Rumbia is a kingdom of the Moronene People; located on Sulawesi, District Bombana, prov. South East Sulawesi.
The title of the king is Mokole.
* Video installation king of Moronene (2012): link
About the king
1 Mei 2012
Present Raja: Alfian Pimpie, Mokole Moronene Rumbia ke-VII
The king was installed as Mokole Rumbia the VII, on 1 may 2012.
History of the kingdom
The Kingdom of Rumbia was a split off of the Kingdom of Bombana.
The Kingdom of Bombana had historical and cultural ties with the Kingdom of Luwu. King (Mokole) the first of Bombana, Mokole Dendeangi was the Sawerigading sibling (King Luwu). The Kingdom of Bombana was broken into three small kingdoms during the reign of Mokole Bombana Ke-III, Mokole Nungkulangi. Having three inheritors, the Kingdom of Bombana was broken into three kingdoms, namely:
* Kingdom of Kabaena (ruled by Queen Indaulu as Mokole Kabaena Ke-I or Raja Bombana IV),
* Kingdom of Rumbia (ruled by Queen Tina Sio Ropa as Mokole Rumbia I or King Bombana IV), and
*Kingdom of Poleang (ruled King Ririsao as Mokole Poleang Ke-I or King Bombana IV). This division also ended the era of Bombana Kingdom hierarchy, and the beginning of the third era of the kingdom.
Sangia Rumbia Mokole H. I PIMPIE Raja Keuwia V Pauno Rumbia (L.1927 – M. 2000)
Source (only indon. language)
– Mokole Rumbia ke-7 dilantikan (2012): http://bombanakab.go.id/?p=1430
– Dikukuhkan Mokole Facebook: link
– Tentang Mokole Moronene ke-VII: http://www.sultranews.com/2013/09/profil-mokole-moronene.html
– Tentang pelantikan mokole Rumbia: http://kabaena.info/category/seni-budaya/mokole-moronene/
– Suku Moronene di Wiki: Wiki
Installation of king Alfian Pimpie, SH – Mokole Moronene Rumbia ke-VII. 17 mei 2012.
Three Mokole-Raja Moronene: Mokole of Kabaena, (2nd from left), Mokole of Moronene / Rumbia and Mokole of Poleang, while attending the Adat Procession of Montewehi Wonua at Hukae Laea, 2015
Grave of Mokole H. Ipimpie (Raja Rumbia ke V)
Paduka Intera king of Moronene titled: Pauno Rumbia I Sangia-Sanghyang Rahawatu-Mpeso’e
Sangia Rumbia Mokole H. I PIMPIE king Keuwia V Pauno Rumbia (L.1927 – M. 2000)
Sangia Rahawatu Mokole Intera Raja Keuwia III Pauno Rumbia (L.1830 – M.1943)