17 The small kingdom of the region of Gorontalo before the existence of the kingdom of Gorontalo. 14th century.
Located at the foot or the slopes. among the kings there are women or known as the Queen.
Province of Gorontalo
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
SMALL KINGDOMS BEFORE THE KINGDOM OF GORONTALO
History of the kingdoms in Gorontalo-region
According to the history of Gorontalo, before the Kingdom of Gorontalo there were 17 small kingdoms based on the foot or the slopes of the mountain. Among the kings there were women or known as the Queen, indicating that since ancient times, the tribe of Gorontalo has placed women equal to the rights and degrees with men.
These 17 kingdoms are:
(kerajaaan = kingdom)
- Kerajaan Hunginaa, Rajanya: Lihawa
- Kerajaan Lupoyo, Rajanya: Pai
- Kerajaan Bilinggata, Rajanya: Lou
- Kerajaan Wuwabu, Rajanya: Wahumolongo
- Kerajaan Biawu, Rajanya: Wolango Huladu
- Kerajaan Padengo, Rajanya: Palanggo
- Kerajaan Huwangobotu Olowala, Rajanya: Dawanggi
- Kerajaan Tapa, Rajanya: Deyilohiyo Daa
- Kerajaan Lauwonu, Rajanya: Bongohulawa (Perempuan)
- Kerajaan Toto, Rajanya: Tilopalani (Perempuan)
- Kerajaan Dumati, Rajanya: Buata
- Kerajaan Ilotidea, Rajanya: Tamau
- Kerajaan Pantungo, Rajanya: Ngobuto
- Kerajaan Panggulo, Rajanya: Hungiyelo
- Kerajaan Huangobotu Oloyihi, Rajanya: Lealini
- Kerajaan Tamboo, Rajanya: Dayilombuto (Perempuan)
- Kerajaan Hulontalangi, Rajanya: Humalanggi
King Humalanggi of Hulontalangi was a King, who liked to visit the kings of his colleagues, who in Gorontalo were called “melentalenga”. He was always happy to establish relationships and talks with his friends, advocating for a peaceful life and avoiding the opposition and strife that will invite wars between their fellow men.
King Humalanggi married Bulaidaa the daughter of King Mooduto (King Suwawa XIX (1320-1427). The result of their marriage was a Prince named Ilahudu or Wadipalapa or Matolodula Daa, who had properties and character like his father (King Humalanggi). He often visited other Kings with the intention of inviting the kings to a royal unit, and finally at a place called “Padengo Boidu” (the field of speech) there was agreed to form a united kingdom called the Kingdom of Gorontalo (1385) consisting of 17 the small kingdom mentioned above. In the deliberation Ilahudu (Wadipalapa) was agreed to be inaugurated as the King of the United Kingdom of Gorontalo (1385.) The inauguration was called the “Huidu Lo Huntu Datahu” meaning that the Divine Kingdom Hulontalangi, because his good leadership was chosen to be the King of Gorontalo.
In these deliberations the small kingdoms were divided into three groups namely Dile Group (husband and wife), Group Tilo Tiyamo (Mother Father) and Tiyombu Group (Grandpa grandmother).
The first group was Dile a larger Kingdom and more populated than others, the same as the King of Unity and entitled to become the King of Unity (Treatment of Ito Limo Lota, namely Wuwabu, Bilinggata, Hunginaa, Lupoyo, and Hulontalangi).
The second category of Tilo Tiyamo consisted of the Kingdom of Biawu, Padengo, Huangobotu Olowala, Lauwonu, Dumati and Ilotidea, their duty to function as a constituent body, to make the foundations and rules of Government. The third category of Tiyombu consisted of the Kingdom of Toto, Tapa, Pantungo, Huwangobotu Oloyihi, Tamboo, and Panggulo, in charge of carrying out decisions and maintaining the implementation of customs.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan-kerajaan kecil: http://mediacerdasbangsa.com/2474-2/
– Asal usul kerajaan Gorontalo: http://seputarinformasi88.simplesite.com/428140749