The kingdom of Mandalle was a kingdom on Sulawesi, in the District of District Kepulauan Pangkajene, prov. South Sulawesi. Between 1824 and 1829 three regions became one regentschap under the name Mandalle.
District Kepulauan Pangkajene
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF MANDALLE
History of the kingdom
The Mandalle Empire was formed from the melting of three indigenous law alliances established by the Bugis: Katena, Mallawa, and Mandalle. According to the story, at first was founded Katena, which covered the areas of Kampung Boddie, Katena, Manggalung, Macciniajo, and LokkaE. Then were founded the legal alliance of Mallawa and Mandalle’s.
Between 1824 and 1829 the three customary law fellowship, were transformed into a regentschap with the name of Mandalle.
In 1819, Mandalle was split from Keregent-nan Segeri and was made a kekaraengan (kingdom) as described earlier.
1918: Mandalle became one of the seven areas of the Karaeng Adatgemeenschap Onderafdeeling Pangkajene.
Pallawa Rukka Dg Mallawa – Karaeng-Regent Mandalle, died 1909
Old maps of Sulawesi
For old maps of Sulawesi (1606, 1633, 1683, 1700, 1757, 1872, abad ke-19): klik here
Sulawesi and Maluku, tahun 1683
Source (indon. language)
– Sejarah Mandalle: http://bugislinks.blogspot.co.id/2009/04/sejarah-kekaraengan-mandalle.html
Map of South Sulawesi, 1909