The Kingdom of Alu was a kingdom of the Mandar People, located in the District Polewali Mandar, province of west Sulawesi. Existed 16/17th century.
The title of the king is Maraqdia.
District Polewali Mandar
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
* Foto kings on Sulawesi today: link
* Foto kings on Sulawesi in the past: link
* Foto old sites on Sulawesi: link
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF ALU
About the king today
Temporary official of the kingdom: Pa’bicara Kaiyyang, Arayang Alu.
In the middle: Pa’bicara Kaiyyang Arayang Alu.
History of the kingdom of Alu, 16/17th century
The kingdom of Alu belonged to Tiparittiqna Uhai, one of the three groups of local kingdoms: Pitu Ulunna Salu, Pitu Baqbana Binanga, and Mammulana Tiparittiqna Uwai.
Alu kingdom covered Peto’osang and surrounding areas.
There was one famous Maraqdia (king), named Arajang Alu Calo Ammana I Wewang Maraqdia Malolo Balanipa, during the reign of Arajang Balanipa To Kape, Kacoq Puang Ammana I Pattolawali Arajang ALU after Calo Ammana I Wewang descendant of Maraqdia Pamboang, who ruled around 1887 until around 1920, and later was replaced by Arajang Annangguru Maraqdia ALU.
Ammana I Wewang was appointed King in Alu Kingdom to replace his father first to be Maraqdia Malolo in Balanipa Kingdom. He became King in Alu in 1886, ie 2 years later after taking office as Commander-in-Chief (Maraqdia Malolo).
17 Kingdoms of the Mandar Region
Mandar tribe consists of 17 kingdoms: 7 kingdoms called “Pitu Ulunna Salu”, 7 kingdoms called “Pitu ba’bana binanga” and 3 kingdoms called “Kakarunna Tiparittiqna Uhai”.
The seven kingdoms belonging to Persekutuan Pitu Ulunna Salu are:
1 Kingdom of Rante Bulahang
2 Kingdom of Aralle
3 Kingdom of Tabulahan
4 Kingdom of Mambi
5 Kingdom of Matangnga
6 Kingdom of Tabang
7 Kingdom of Bambang
Seven (7) kingdoms belonging to Persekutuan Pitu Baqbana Binanga are :
1 Kingdom of Balanipa
2 Kingdom of Sendana
3 Kingdom of Banggae
4 Kingdom of Pamboang
5 Kingdom of Tapalang
6 Kingdom of Mamuju
7 Kingdom of Binuang.
Three (3) kingdoms belonging to Kakaruanna Tiparittiqna Uhai or the region of Lembang Mappi are:
1. Kingdom of Allu
2. Kingdom of Tuqbi
3. Kingdom of Taramanuq
– Source: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suku_Mandar
Source (only indon. langauge)
– Sejarah kerajaan Alu: http://junaidiaandha.blogspot.co.id/2012/02/nama-besar-dari-maraqdia-alu.html
– Sejarah kerajaan Alu: http://arekindo.blogspot.co.id/2014/04/kerajaan-alu.html
– Tentang raja Alu, Ammana I Wewang: http://juraganpasarjitu.blogspot.co.id/2014/07/ammana-i-wewang-diangkat-menjadi-raja.html
– Suku Mandar di Wiki: Wiki
– Sejarah Pitu Ulunna Salu: http://mamasa-online.blogspot.co.id/2009/11/pitu-ulunna-salu-kuasa-dalam-balutan.html
– Pitu Ulunna Salu dan Pitu Baqbana Binanga: http://kampung-mandar.web.id/sejarah/pus-pbb.html
– Kerajaan lokal di Mandar: http://mandarinfo.blogspot.co.id/search/label/Kerajaan%20-%20Kerajaan%20Lokal%20di%20Mandar
– Kerajaan Pitu Ulunna Salu: http://mandarinfo.blogspot.co.id/search/label/Kerajaan%20Pitu%20Ulunna%20Salu