The Kingdom of Kuripan: – 1387.
The Kuripan kingdom was located on south Kalimantan, the district Hulu Sungai Utara, Kalimantan.
District of Hulu Sungai Utara
* Foto sultans and kings, still on Kalimantan: link
* Foto sultans and kings in the past: link
* Foto of palaces on Kalimantan: link
* Foto of the Dayak People: link
* foto of Kalimantan in the past: link
History of the kingdom
The kingdom of Kuripan, or also called Kahuripan, was an ancient kingdom with its capital in the district Bake Lake, Upper North River, South Kalimantan.
The Kuripan kingdom is believed to be the same kingdom as Tanjungpuri Kingdom or the Kingdom Nan Sarunai or maybe Sarunai was subordinate to Kuripan kingdom. Furthermore, the royal power of the indigenous people was later replaced by new rulers of this region, namely the Dynasty of Negara Dipa, connected with Majapahit.
The period of Kuripan / Nan Sarunai contemporary with the kingdom of Kutai Martadipura, while the period of Negara Dipa is contempopary with the kingdom of Kutai Kartanegara, at the time of Majapahit. Negara Dipa was the first multi-ethnic country in South Kalimantan.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Kuripan di Wiki: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerajaan_Kuripan
– Sejarah kerajaan Kuripan: http://www.bimbie.com/kerajaan-kuripan.htm
– Sejarah kerajaan Kuripan: http://negaradahajaya.blogspot.co.id/2011/11/kerajaan-kuripan.html