The Kingdom of Kepenuhan was a kingdom on Sumatera, in the District of Rokan Hulu, province of Riau. 16th Century (?).
District of Rokan Hulu
Line history kingdoms on Sumatera: link
Foto kingdoms / sultanates on Sumatera
Video history of the kingdoms / sultanates on Sumatera
KINGDOM OF KEPENUHAN
History of the kingdom of Kepenuhan, 16th century (?)
Kepenuhan was a kingdom in the Rokan region of the prov. of Riau.
The establishment of the Kingdom of Kepenuhan is inseparable from the contribution of the Kingdom of Tambusai whichwas under Yang Dipertuan Tua who reigned in Rokan. He was a descendant of the famous King of Pagaruyung in Sumatra, who had three sons, namely Siti Dualam, Duli Yang Dipertuan Akhir Zaman, and Tengku Raja Muda. The 3 children of Yang Dipertuan Tua founded the kingdom of Kepenuhan, during the reign of Sultan Abdullah. He made the state administration very just and wise.
The history of the Kingdom of Kepenuhan is divided into three periods, namely as follows.
* The first period, is the period of the establishment of the Kingdom of Kepenuhan.
* The second period, is the time of the development of the Kingdom of Kepenuhan.
* The third period, a period of glory and the collapse of the Kingdom of Kepenuhan.
List of kings of Kepenuhan
Raja I. Raja Purba
Raja II. To’ Permaisuri
Raja III. Raja Aru
Raja IV. Datuk Negeri Tingga
Raja V. Maruhum Sultan Sulaiman
Raja VI. To’ Maruhum kayo
Raja VII. To’ Maruhum Sultan Makulah Yang Dahulu
Raja VIII. To’ Sultan Makula Yang Dahulu
Raja IX. To’ Maruhum Sultan Sulaiman
Raja X. Sultan Makula
Raja XI. Sultan Sulaiman Yang Dipertuan Muda
Raja XII. Yang Dipertuan Besar (Yang Dipertuan Muda dari Pagaruyung)
Raja XIII. Datuk Maruhum Merah Dada
Raja XIV. Tengku Muda Sahak
Raja XV. Montuo Muda (Mencong)
Raja XVI. Tengku Sultan Sulaiman.
– Sumber / Source: http://www.riaudailyphoto.com/2010/02/kerajaan-kepenuhan.html
History of the kingdoms in Rokan area
Rokan is the name of a river that divides the island of Sumatra in the middle, empties to the North of the Island (the Strait of Malacca). This area is the area of the kingdom of Rokan Tua, known to exist in the 13th century, when it was recorded in the “Kertagama Country” by Prapanca, written in 1364 AD.
Until now the name Rokan also still exists as can be seen in the development of Rokan Tua’s kingdom until now. According to Muchtar Lutfi, Wan Saleh in the history of Riau, who became the King of Rokan in the 14-15th century were descendents from Sultan Sidi, brother of Sultan Sujak, described in the book Sulalatus Salatin, which states that the king of Rokan is the son of Sultan Sidi brother of Sultan Sujak.
The Rokan Kingdom is based in Koto Intan, a place near Kotolamo and moved to Pekaitan and eventually moved to Rantau Kasai (in Siarang-arang). After that there is no mention of the name Rokan Kingdom again.
Rokan region were divided in Rokan Hilir and Rokan Kanan.
Rokan Hulu was split up into 5 kingdoms:
* Kerajaan Tambusai in Dalu-dalu,
* Kerajaan Rambah in Pasirpengarayan,
* Kerajaan Kepenuhan in Kototongah,
* Kerajaan Rokan IV Koto, in Rokan,
* Kerajaan Kuntodarussalam in Kotolamo.
Kingdoms in Riau, 19th century (incl. Bangko)
Old maps of Sumatera
For old maps of Sumatera (1565, 1588, 1598, 1601, 1616, 1620, 1707, 1725, 1760), klik here
Sumatera, tahun 1707
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Kepenuhan: http://imau-tapong.blogspot.co.id/2014/04/sejarah-kerajaan-kepenuhan.html
– Kerajaan Kepenuhan, periode kedua: http://luhakkepenuhan.com/news-613/periode-kedua-kerajaan-kepenuhan.html
– Daftar Raja Kepenuhan: http://www.riaudailyphoto.com/2010/02/kerajaan-kepenuhan.html