The kingdom of Tampunganlawo was located on the island of Sangihe, Kab. Kepulauan Sangihe, provinsi Sulawesi Utara. This kingdom was founded in the 13th century.
Foto kingdoms on the island of Sangihe in the past: link
Video history Sangihe, Talaud, and Sitaro, 1295-2018: link
KINGDOM OF TAMPUNGANLAWO
History of the kingdom of Tampunganlawo
The Kingdom of Tampo Lawo existed in the 13th century; the first king was named Gumansalangi and his queen Konda Wulaeng / Sangiang conda (princess Khayangan). Prince Gumansalang came from Sangil / Sanghi tribe; Sangir kingdom in Kotabato Mindanauw south is now Fhilipina. Gumansalangi was a child of Tumudai / Tuwondai and queen Bintang Keramat from Ternate. The royal territory included Sangihe, North Maluku to Mindanaau.
After Year 1400 the kingdom of Tampunganglawo was divided into 2 parts, namely the Northern part called Sahabe (Lumango) and the Southern part named Manuwo (Salurang).
After 1530 these two kingdoms were reunited again by the king of Makaampo (Makaampo Wawengehe); the territory was Sahabe, Kuma, Kuluhe, Manalu, Salurang to Lapango, and this kingdom was called RIMPULAENG with its administrative center in Salurang (Moade) and ended to 1575, because Makaampo had been killed by Ambala a hero from Mantelagheng (Tamako); he was a friend of Hengkeng U Naung, hero from Siau who was ordered by the king of Siau named Pontowuisang (1575-1612).
List of kings of Tampunganlawo
* 1295-1355: Kulano Gumansalangi
* 1355-1415: Kulano Melintangnusa
* 1415-1475: Bulegalangi
* 1475-1530: Matandatu, Tabukan selatan, Saluhe
* Pahawonseke, Tabukan Utara, Sahabe
A brief history of the kingdoms on the Sangihe Islands
13th century: kingdom of Tampunganglawo.
After 1400 the Tampunganglawo kingdom was divided into 2 parts, namely the northern part named Sahabe (Lumango) and the southern part named Manuwo (Saluran).
After 1530 these two kingdoms were reunited again by King Makaampo (Makaampo Wawengehe) with his territory starting from Sahabe, Kuma, Kuluhe, Manalu, Channel to Lapango, and this kingdom was called Rimpulaeng with the center of government in Channel (Moade) and ended until 1575.
Then Tampunganglawo, 3 kingdoms emerged:
* The Tahuna (Malahasa) kingdom was centered in Tahuna (Bukide), with its King Ansaawuwo also known as Tatehe or Tatehewoba (1580-1625).
* The Manganese kingdom was centered in Kauhis, with its King Boo or also known as Liung Tolosang (1600-1630).
* The Kingdom of Kendahe was centered in Makiwulaeng, with its King Egaliwutang (1600-1640).
1670: Around the 1670s, apart from the Tagulandang kingdom and the previously existing Siau kingdom on the southern boundary (Siau Tagulandang Biaro Islands), in Sangihe there were nine kingdoms, namely:
– kingdom of Kendahe,
– kingdom of Taruna,
– kingdom of Kolongan,
– kingdom of Manganitu,
– kingdom of Kauhis,
– kingdom of Limau,
– kingdom of Tabukan,
– kingdom of Sawang (Saban)
– kingdom of Tamako.
Previous kingdoms disappeared because of a number of reasons.
The Tamako Kingdom became part of the Siau kingdom on the Siau Islands.
Meanwhile, the Limau kingdom was crushed by troops sent by the Dutch Governor in Maluku, Padtbrugge. This kingdom was ruined.
The Sawang Kingdom joined the Tahuna kingdom.
The Kauhis Kingdom joined the Manganitu kingdom.
In 1898 the kingdom of Kendahe and the kingdom of Taruna were united.
Source Tampunganglawo (only indon. language)
– Cerita tentang Tampunganglawo: https://sitaro.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/cerita-rakyat-tentang-sejarah-sangihe-talaude/
– Sejarah kerajaan Tampunganglawo: http://sangihekab.go.id/home/index.php?document_srl=855&mid=Sejarah
– Sejarah kerajaan Tampunganglawo: https://filediamant.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/cerita-rakyat-tentang-kerajaan-tampunganlawo-sangihe-thn-1100/
– Sejarah kerajaan Tampunganglawo: http://dhevinadalinda.blogspot.co.id/2014/10/cerita-sejarah-raja-gumansalangi-raja.html
– Daftat raja Tampunganlawo: http://raja-rajasangihetalaud.blogspot.co.id/2016/08/800×600-normal-0-false-false-false-en.html
Source kingdoms on Sangihe (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan di Sangihe: http://9soputan9.blogspot.co.id/2013/11/kerajaan-sangihe-talaud.html
– Sejarah kerajaan di Sangihe: http://dhevinadalinda.blogspot.co.id/2014/10/cerita-sejarah-raja-gumansalangi-raja.html
– Sejarah kerajaan di Sangihe: http://sangihekab.go.id/home/index.php?document_srl=855&mid=Sejarah
– Sejarah kerajaan di Sangihe: http://manado.tribunnews.com/2013/06/25/asal-usul-manado-siau-dan-sangihe-talaud
– Raja raja Sangihe Talaud: http://raja-rajasangihetalaud.blogspot.co.id/2016/08/800×600-normal-0-false-false-false-en.html
– Sejarah kerajaan-kerajaan di Sulawesi Utara: https://arkeologiriset.wordpress.com/2017/11/01/sejarah-sangihe-pilipin
Old maps of the islands of Sangihe, Talaud dan Tagulandang
Islands Sangihe (Sangir), Talaud and Tagulandang, 1700.
Islands Sangir (Sangir) and Talaud, 1724
Islands Sangihe (Sangir), Talaud and Tagulandang, 1894