The kingdom of Jampang Manggung is located on Jawa, Kecamatan Cianjur, kab. Cianjur, prov. Jawa Barat.
This kingdom existed in the 2nd century.
Location district of Cianjur
Line of kingdoms on Jawa: link
Foto kingdoms on Jawa
* Foto sultans and raja’s, still on Jawa link
* Foto keratons (palaces) still on Jawa: link
* Foto Batavia (Jakarta) in the past: link
* Foto Jawa in the past: link
* Attack on Batavia by Sultan Agung, 1628/1628: link
* Foto Diponegoro war, 1825: link
* Foto old sites on Jawa: link
Video history kingdoms on Jawa
– Map history kingdoms on Jawa: link
– List of rulers of the sultanate of Mataram, 1556 – 2020: link
– Map history of the history of the sultanate of Mataram, 1576-2020: link
– Map history of the kingdom of Medang Mataram Hindu, 752 – 1045: link
– Map history of the kingdom of Majapahit, 1293 – 1527: link
– List of rulers of the kingdom of Majapahit until the sultanate of Mataram, 1293 – 1587: link
– Map history of kingdoms on East Jawa, 1.5 million BC – 2020: link
– Map history of kingdoms on West Jawa, 3000 BC – 2020: link
– Map history of kingdoms on Central Jawa, 1.5 million BC – 2020: link
History of the kingdom of Jampang Manggung, 2nd century
The Kingdom of Jampang Manggung was a monarchy that ever existed in the history of the Tatar Pasundan kingdom in the archipelago founded by Aki Sugiwanca, who is none other than the sister of Aki Tirem, ancestor of the Sundanese kings, who first established the Sunda kingdom in Pulosari Banten in the 2nd century AD.
Old tradition of the Jampang Manggung kingdom
One of the traditions of Jampang Manggung Kingdom that is presently preserved, is bathing the circumcised child. Tradition like this is designated the descendant of king Jampang Manggung since hundreds of years ago. The procession of this tradition begins early in the morning, from before the sun rises by parading children who after circumcision using a stretcher accompanied by art of kendang pencak to bathing pool that has been provided. The convoy, escorted by hundreds of warriors, traveled a distance of one kilometer. Had stalled around the 1970s because no one wanted to continue it, recently Pondok Pesantren Bina Akhlak in Sawargi Village Babakan Rubber Village District Cianjur re-pass the tradition.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Jampang Manggung: http://m.inilah.com/news/detail/1684092/wah-ada-tiga-kerajaan-di-kabupaten-cianjur
– Sejarah kerajaan Jampang Manggung di Wiki: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerajaan_Jampang_Manggung
– Sejarah kerajaan Jampang Manggung: http://sejarahtentangcianjur.blogspot.co.id/2014/05/karajaan-jampang-manggung-cikal-bakal.html
– Misteri kerajaan Jampang Manggung: http://historia.id/kuno/misteri-kerajaan-jampang-manggung-di-cianjur