The kingdom of Bubohu, 1750-1902, is located on Sulawesi, Kota Gorontalo, Provinsi Gorontalo.
Bubohu is a small Islamic kingdom led by 11 kings, and after that 1903 had been transformed into villages and villages within the administrative area of Gorontalo City and Gorontalo District.
* Foto foto ‘s old Sulawesi, tribes on Sulawesi and ancient sites: link
History of the kingdom
Before the 17th century, Bubohu village that existed at that time, was a homogeneous and religious residential area, whose territory was divided into two, namely:
* Highland region, named Tapa Modelo (now a village of Tenilo and Dusun Wapalo)
* Lowland region, named Tapa Huota or Huwata (now an eastern hamlet, middle village and western hamlet).
In 1750, a king of Gorontalo from Tamalate (King of Ternate) visited Tapa Modelo, held meetings with the religious figures, traditional leaders and community leaders to formulate governance and territorial expansion and for the delegation of Tapa Modelo led by Hilalumo Amay.
Gorontalo, Bolaang Mongondow, Bintauna (begin 20th century ?)
List of kings
Source (only indon. language)
– Website kerajaan Bubohu: http://kerajaanbubohu.com/
– Desa Bubohu dan kerajaan Bubohu: http://www.gorontalofamily.org/wisata-sejarah/desa-bubohu.html
– Batu nisan raja ke-10 Bubohu Gorontalo yang diduga batu mulia: http://lifestyle.liputan6.com/read/2285192/diduga-batu-mulia-nisan-raja-bubohu-gorontalo-gemparkan-warga